The Painful Memories

Whoa, lots of juicy drama in that last chapter, I hope you all liked it! Summer is finally here, at least for me it is. God I couldn’t be happier, anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote I really want this story to get popular!!

Whoa that sounded just a bit depressing and desperate… oh well. Love you all!

The instant I was done chugging my drink, I regretted it. My throat burned and my stomach twisted. Playing it off cool, I tossed the empty cup at Colton and threw my hands up.

“Let’s party!” I shouted.

Everyone around us hollered and cheered while Colton looked a little bit stunned. “Jump with me,” I said grabbing whatever his names hand. His bright green eyes lit up in excitement and he shook out his medium length brown hair.

“What the hell,” he said before grabbing me and jumping into the pool.

We both shouted on the way down, and I practically chocked after plunging under the surface. The water was cool and refreshing, and as soon as my feet hit the bottom I pushed back up.

Everyone was cheering and hollering, and the guy next to me laughed. “My names Chris by the way,” he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer.

I smirked at him, but I couldn’t help but glance up at Colton. He was glaring daggers in the back of Chris’s head, and once he saw my gaze on him, he looked away.

“You’re crazy Sutton! I can’t believe I haven’t partied with you before!”

Smiling, we swam our way to the edge of the pool. Chris pulled himself up first, and then snatched me out of the water like I weighed nothing. My wet hair hung in messy curls, dripping water like crazy.

The buzz from my drink was just now hitting me, and I smiled at the fuzziness. “I want another drink!” I called out.

Suddenly Vee was by my side, a look of concern on her face. “Ah Sutton maybe you should chill for a second, you know sit down or something.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m fine!”

A drink was thrust into my hand and I happily took a huge sip. “Seriously?” Vee asked, putting a hand on her hip.

“Don’t be such a downer,” I said in a baby voice.

Mark appeared out of nowhere before Vee could reply and frowned at the sight of Chris’s hand on my waist. “Come on I’ll show you the bathroom Sutton,” he stated, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

I waved back at Chris and he sent me a little wink. Giggling, I pulled myself away from Mark. “I can walk myself man.”

He rolled his eyes and let me follow closely behind him until we were at the bathroom door. “I’ll wait out here.”

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the clothes in his hands and entered the bathroom. My eyes found the mirror instantly, and I laughed at my drenched appearance. My auburn hair was a wet mess, and my shirt was pretty much translucent. Who knew red could go see through?

I shrugged off my shirt and grabbed the clothes I had set on the counter. The shirt was just a regular black tank top. I peered down at my bando wondering if I should leave it on or not. It wasn’t like I had huge boobs, and tank tops had built in bras anyway. Shrugging, I pulled off the wet bra and tossed it on the floor.

After putting in the shirt, I unzipped my black skinny jeans and struggled for about a minute straight before peeling them away from my wet skin.

“Hey Sutton, she said you can keep the clothes too, just letting you know,” Mark shouted over the loud music and part goers.