I LOVE YOU MORE!

A/N: hear the song while reading, an sorry I haven't updated this book I've been busy with creating New books btw plz do me a favor and read my New book "no ordinary girl" based on the Australia tv show H2o and the "Nanny" want me to update any books let me know by commenting and also school and family problems but anyways ok so I was reading the comments of the chapter of my heart will never change an I got to say I'm sorry it made u sad I'm sorry I made You cry that wasn't my intention I wanted you to feel the love between Austin and ally but i also got good comments so I decide to do the a New chapter similar except it's Austin who's sick, so prepared to cry your eyes out it made me cry and made my makeup smear anyways read on!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

He sees her in his T-shirt one morning. She's not doing anything really, just standing on their balcony, enjoying the early summer breeze while it lasts, because in Miami, stale, dry air will envelope you faster than you can say your name. The shirt is sitting crooked, and her hair - completely rustled but adorably messy - is sitting on the fabric gently like art.

Her arms are wrapped around herself and her bare legs are visibly full of goosebumps. He considers bringing her a blanket, but he knows as well as her that even though it's chilly, it's the best kind of weather to have in the morning. He walks slowly towards the window and admires the way she is so easily in awe at the simplicity of a busy morning and a sunrise. He taps lightly on the glass and she turns, slightly startled. She smiles when she sees him and goes to stand right outside the screen door. He copies her and they're standing almost completely together, save for the screen between them.

She looks up at him and grins. "I love you," she says.

"I love you more," he answers. "Nope," she says defiantly. "I love you more." She giggles.

"No way," he replies. She reaches up and he leans down and they kiss each other through the door. They break away laughing. "Come inside," he says. "I want my shirt back."

"Do you want your shirt back or do you just want it off me?" she counters, unmoving, glaring playfully.

"Either works for me," he shrugs, winking. He steps back as she comes inside and she closes the remaining distance between them with another heated kiss. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist in one swift motion.

"I love you more," she whispers as he kisses her neck.

He wakes her as he always does if he's up first, slowly, and with a dozen kisses. Only today, he had a rose in his hand and a birthday card. He presses his first kiss to her temple, lightly brushing her hair from her face. He places one on her upward cheek, and one on the corner of her mouth. "Good morning, princess," he whispers. He brings his lips to her collar bone, completely exposed in her position, and softly presses one, two, three kisses in the same relative area. "Happy birthday," he says. He sees her shiver delicately, and he knows she's waking slowly. He presses his lips to hers for the last kiss and her eyes flutter open.

"Mm?" she mutters incoherently.

"It's your birthday, Ally," Austin explains softly. "Happy birthday, baby." He presents her with the rose and the card as she sits up.

She opens the card and adjusts her (his) shirt simultaneously, covering the rest of where he plants kisses. She reads it quietly to herself. "I still can't write that well, so this isn't going to rhyme, but baby, I love you and I want to stay with you forever. Longer than that. You mean the world to me. I love you. Happy birthday."

She smiles and looks up at him. He's looking at her longingly and she gets on her knees to hug him. "Thank you," she says. "I love it. I love you."