Three strikes/auslly

THREE STRIKES

Putting the toe of his metal cleat in the ground, he drug his foot adjusting the dirt on the pitching mound. Picking up some of the dirt from the ground, he rubbed it into his right hand, before dropping it and wiping his hand on his white pants.

Spitting out his last sunflower seed from his mouth, he looked at the catcher for his signals. He needs to pitch a fastball right down the middle to get this batter out. Too easy.

Leaning forward in her seat, she gripped her pencil in anticipation. One more strike, they go into the next inning and then they can mercy rule the other team if they score two runs.

He brings the ball down with his glove, positioning his fingers just right for a fastball. Letting out a deep breath, he brings the ball up out of his glove, bringing his leg up, and then pulling his arm back he releases the ball.

She holds her breath as the pitch flies through the air, before she hears a loud 'Strike three! You're out of here.' She squeals, excitement flowing through her veins, doing a little dance in her seat, before writing something down in the scorebook.

"Dallas is up to bat, Austin's on deck, Dez is in the hole." She yells walking into the dugout.

"Geez Alls, think you could yell that a little louder?" Austin asks sending her a wink, and a charming smile.

She laughs, sticking her tongue out at him, giving him a small shove. "I probably could, but I won't. You gotta get us that homerun Moon."

"Oh I plan on it." He said stepping onto the field going to swing a few times, while Dallas is up to bat. "You coming to get pizza with us when we win?"

"You know, I am." She said making a few marks in the book from Dallas' double he just got. "Now go bat."

Sending her one last grin, and wink, he went up to home plate.

"You got us another win and me into home plate, with that gorgeous homerun Austin." Dallas said walking into the pizza parlor.

All the teens walking in behind them, cheered in agreement as they all piled into the pizza parlor.

Austin grabbed Ally by the wrist pulling her towards him, putting his mouth right by her ear he whispered, "You did good, with the book today, like always." And then he walked off.

She smiled biting her lip, as he walked away. She took full advantage of this chance and most definitely appreciated the view, walking ahead of her.

"Ally Dawson," Trish said walking up beside her. "You were totally checking Austin's butt out."

"Can you blame me in those nice baseball pants?" Ally said tilting her head to the side still staring at the view.

Trish just shook her head laughing, at her crushing best friend.

A few minutes later everybody all sat at multiple tables, ready to eat celebratory pizza. Ally sitting between Austin and Trish, and then Dallas, his girlfriend Cassidy and Dez were on the other side.

"Hey Alls," Austin said taking a bite of his pizza. "Can you tell me my stats from the game?"

"If I remember correctly," she began, turning to look at him. "Since we mercy ruled in the fifth inning, you had ten strike outs, three walks, and you yourself hit two homeruns, and a triple and also two doubles. That's an amazing game, Austin!"

Austin nodded his head, fist pumping Dallas across the table. "Yeah buddy!"

Ally nodded smiling back at Austin, before grabbing a slice of his pizza off his plate and eating it. Austin glared at Ally, causing her to scrunch her nose at him since the slice was in her mouth.