Twins trouble!

.Ally's POV -

I had my whole life planned out. I was going to write Austin's songs while maintaining my job at Sonic Boom. Find a perfect boyfriend and eventually settle down. THEN have kids.

You heard correct. I'm a mom.

I stared down at the two newborn twins in my arms thinking to myself. You may have been mistakes, but you were made with love.

Obviously the other maker has no idea these babies exist. Austin himself. I know, shocker. He took me to this party about 10 months ago and we got a bit drunk. Next thing I knew I woke up in his bed and left, Austin still doesn't remember anything so this is going to be a big shock for him.

But I honestly don't know what he'll think of him as a dad. I mean c'mon, we're only 17. I'm now the victim of being a teen mom, and soon enough there will be magazines plastered with these twins faces once the truth is out. I can just imagine in.

Austin Moon, teen dad. Knocked up his partner and left on tour without knowing of her pregnancy.

It'll ruin him. I mean who wants to be known as the guy who made their best friend pregnant with two accidents?

That was the most excruciating pain I've ever been in. 4 hours stuck in labor and then another hour of childbirth. And now here I am with two gorgeous children.

Avalon Serenity Dawson-Moon and Ashton James Dawson-Moon. Twins.

Trish is the only person who knows about me being pregnant. She accidentally saw my pregnant belly while FaceTiming. Thank god she was alone and no one else saw. She promised not to say anything to Austin.

1) because I want him to hear it from me

2) he'll cancel his tour and come back

I was finishing up breast feeding Avalon when a FaceTime call from Trish rang on my computer. I sat Avalon and Ashton low on my lap so she couldn't see.

"Hey Trish!" I smiled through the screen.

Her face dropped "Ally... you didn't give your kid up for adoption did you?" she noticed my flat stomach.

I wanted the sex of my kid to be a surprise to me after I've given birth. It was a boy... and then I was told there was another one in there. It was the biggest shock of my life!

I smirked at her cheekily and held up Ashton. Trish gasped. I held up Avalon in my other arm and Trish gasped even louder screaming out "TWINS! Oh my god they're so beautiful"

"And I used the names you picked. Avalon and Ashton" I kissed both my bubbah's chubby cheeks. Avalon made an adorable baby gurgle noise and Trish and I both awed at her. Trish said if the baby was a boy, Ashton, if a girl, Avalon. But since it's both i used both of them! Obviously I wanted some part in the name taking.

Trish picked the first names and their last names are well and clearly Dawson-Moon.

Yeah, they're one of those kids who have both their parents last names. It was like that for me when I was young until I was 5 and my parents decided they should get married.

"What are their middle names?" Trish made faces at the kids. I laughed at their blank reactions.

"Serenity and James" I smiled down at my perfect Angels.

"Hey Trish who are you talking to?" a voice came through the call. That sounds like Austin.

"Nobody" she ended the call quickly before Austin checked the screen. That was a close one. But I can't hide these two forever, Austin, Trish and Dez are all back in one week from tour.