kisses

Song: Dance with me tonight by Olly murs

I just felt like this song is perfect for this one shot xD if u hear it clearly and also it actually makes sense cuz the song is basically about how olly is trying so hard to get his dream girl to dance with him and in this one shot Austin is trying to do something similar and won't give up xD.....won't spoil it for you but you just have to read to see the similary that I am talking about xD

Also I love olly ever since I was a little girl. This song was my favorite when I was small xD anyways enjoy ♡

-Sophomore Year-

"Move your ass, new girl. You're blocking my way."

"I have a name, you know."

"I know that," Austin Moon leaned closer to his latest prey and smirked, hoping to scare her off. This girl had more backbone than the others. "But why should I use it? This is the first and last time I'm ever going to talk to you, anyway. Now, move."

'What's wrong with this guy?' thought Ally Dawson, keeping eye contact with Austin. She lazily looked him up and down: dark jeans and t-shirt that probably cost more than her entire outfit - your basic rich kid pretty boy. Ugh.

'Give 'im the old one-two, Als!'

'And have the entire school against me? No thanks!'

'They already hate you for being the only scholarship kid. You might as well live up to it!'

'But-'

"New girl," said Austin, breaking Ally from her bickering inner thoughts.

She scowled at him. "Ally."

"What?"

"My name. It's Ally."

"My shoes. They're Armani."

'Did he really just compare me to his shoes...?'

'Awwww HELL no.'

Ally crossed her arms over her chest; a symbol of defiance. She was sick of standing around watching this guy bully people from afar. It was about time that someone stood up to him and his group of lackeys.

"Your face. It's disgusting." At Ally's words, the small group that had gathered around to watch the action gasped.

"Dez," Austin called, staring at Ally with cold eyes. "I think this bitch is asking for a red card." Another gasp rippled through the crowd.

Ally furrowed her brow. "What's a red card?"

Somebody laughed, high pitched and cruel. "That's right, she's a newbie. Austin, why don't you explain it to her?"

"Good idea, Chuck." Austin smirked at her. "You see," he leaned forward again, trying to get her to back away. But Ally stood her ground, surprising him. "We, the Full Moons, give red cards to people who bother us. The whole school, in turn, alienates and attacks them."

"That's sick," Ally spat at him. She didn't like how close they were right now. "You can't alienate somebody just because they bug you!"

"Watch me." Austin smirked. He whipped a red piece of paper from out of thin air and taped it to her forehead. "Have fun," he laughed, walking away with the rest of the 'Moons'.

The crowd turned to stare at Ally, alone in the middle of them.

"Get her!"

'And from that day forth, I vowed never to let Austin Moon hurt anyone ever again.'

-Senior Year-

-Ally's POV-

"Cassidy!" I called, catching up to her before the bell for school rang. She was walking towards the front steps, looking like the brave little girl she claimed I helped her become.