The kissing bet

Trish and Dez were walking into Sonic Boom for another Team Austin meeting. When they saw their two other best friends Austin and Ally. Or should I say Austin&Ally. Yeah that's right, these two began dating months ago, and are still going strong in their relationship. And even though Trish and Dez found their relationship cute, they also couldn't help but be a tad grossed out. Why? Well, when you're walking into Sonic Boom and the first thing you see is Austin and Ally sucking faces, the next thing you're gonna do is walk right out. And that is exactly what Trish and Dez wish they could do, but they had a meeting to attend.

"Yo break it up you two!" yelled Trish. However, Austin only pulled Ally closer to him, and resumed kissing her.

"Ally! Tell your boyfriend to quit eating your face! You need to breathe!" she yelled at Ally. But Ally being to lost in her and Austin's kiss, waved her off with a wave of her hand.

Trish walked over to Dez. "You do it or I do it?" she asked.

Dez sighed. "Would you do the honors?" he asked.

Trish nodded. "I would be honored." Then walked over to the corner where Dez puts all of his 'Collections' if you call an old pile of thrash and dead insects a collection. She quickly picked a stick and scooped up a dead spider. Then walked over to where Austin and Ally stood and shoved the stick right into their faces.

Their eyes opened and widened to the size of saucers as soon as they saw the old tiny dead creature on the stick. They pulled away from each other and both ran to the stairs. Ally hiding behind Austin, and Austin's hands spread out to the sides, protecting both him and the beautiful girl behind him.

Trish threw the spider back into the corner, for the next time to be used, because trust me. It will be used ALOT more.

"Trish!" shrieked both Austin and Ally. "I know we kiss alot, but is it really necessary to bring out the spider?" Austin asked.

Trish and Dez looked at each other helplessly, then turned to stare at the loving couple in front of them.

"Uh, yea-huh." replied Dez.

"Yeah! I think It's really necessary!" yelled Trish. "You two are always kissing or hugging or cuddling! And it's starting to get annoying!" she said. "And whenever we try to pull you off of each other, you only pull the other one closer!"

Austin and Ally were staring at each other dreamily when Trish came out of her lecture. "It's called love Trish, don't fight it." Ally said. Then placed herself in Austin's arms. Trish rolled her eyes at this. Unlike Dez who was swooning.

"I wish someone would do that to me!" said Dez. This received some weird stares from the three friends.

"You're a BOY! MORON! Or are you just an unusual crossover!" yelled Trish at Dez.

"It's called loving love Trish! Maybe you should try it sometime!" shouted Dez.

Austin and Ally both rolled their eyes this time.

"Guys guys guys." said Austin. Then gently removed Ally from his arms and walked over to Trish and Dez. "You're taking this all wrong. Me and Ally are celebrating our love. Something BOTH of you should be doing." replied Austin. As soon as he saw Trish and Dez's shocked faces, his smiled turned into a smirk.

"We don't like eachother!" yelled Dez.

Trish glared her hardest at Austin. This action did not go unnoticed by him. he recognized that glare. It was the same glare she would always give Dez right before she hit him so hard his screams could be heard all the way from Texas. Austin ran behind the counter, Trish hot at his heels. Getting rather annoyed and tired of chasing Austin around and around the counter, she ran over to the corner with the spider and the stick again. Only this time she pried off the spider from the stick and resumed chasing and beating Austin with it. She finally smacked him on his butt with the stick and Austin yelled out a quick high-pitched girlish scream. Making Trish, Dez and Ally laugh.