Get the marriage right/Auslly

A/N: About the title, eat that up, it's good for you, it was supposed to be one's better but then I listened to a song by Two Door Cinema Club with the above title and I found the song completely, and accurately relevant to the entire plot of this fanfiction. Like damn, I was surprised that it even fit like I just thought the title was good but wow, even the lyrics just went with the flow of this fanfiction. So, ta-da! If you have time, do listen to Two Door Cinema Club because they are an amazing band :)

Disclaimer: Don't own anything at all! :)

Dallas

His family was prestigious - they were people who were rich and fancy, high above the hierarchy. They came into the wedding clad in white, and faces twisted into graceful smiles and narrowed eyes.

His suit was white-go figure-and his hair as floppy as the first time they met - and his eyes as kind as the first time she's stared into them. And she walks down the aisle, with a veil like a crown on top of her head-she doesn't deny the fact that she felt like a princess-and her creamy white dress flows to the ground, following behind her slow, long steps.

Her prince await at the end, smiling nervously with sweaty palms. Beside him is her jester, the best man of the wedding-her best man, Austin Moon. He wears a sad smile on his face, but a proud gleam in his eyes. And she understands why. Because he thinks the kingdom should be his, and that he should be the prince marrying her, not the fool here to entertain and help - or the best friend who has the honor of singing at her wedding.

She doesn't say anything, but her eyes tell him "I'm sorry" as she takes her final step towards the altar. The wedding march ends and she's looking into Dallas' eyes, looking into forever. They say their promises, hold each other's hands, and slip those rings symbolizing eternity into the other's finger. She smiles softly at him, he smiles back with a haze of doubt in his brown eyes.

Austin saw it coming. Ally did not. Once the wedding ends, and the registers are all signed, and that cliché "you may now kiss the bride" moment comes, Dallas runs out the church doors like the scared little boy that he was-no, is.

And Ally stands there for a moment, surrounded by people whose faces held nothing but pure shock and surprise. And she laughs, a loud maniacal one. She gasps for air, and her eyes start to tear up, but she laughs anyway. And the people gaze at her with pity, and Austin holds her close by the waist.

Later that night she's in her wedding dress, the white creamy fabric torn and covered with dirty shades of grey and brown. Her hair is a mess, brown curls all over the place, and her make-up completely ruined. She's sitting on the floor, a tub of ice cream in hand, and head leaning onto Austin's broad shoulders.

He doesn't say anything. He doesn't want to say anything. He just listens to her quiet sobs and whimpers, while he holds tight her hand.

"You told me so." She whispers.

"I know." He sighs deeply and closes his eyes. "I know."

Houston

She met him at a concert - everything loud in hysteria. He's bashfully flirting with her, shy smiles and batting eyes. And she tucks her hair behind her ear, and listens to Paramore singing the lyircs to Still into You over a hundred and one times. He's not a smooth talker, she can tell you that. But he has a charm that just catches her - and ironically enough, she fell.

They spent two weeks together, wandering Las Vegas. He's gambling and she's blowing the dice, and coins are crashing down on their empty hands. She smokes weed, and he drinks a little too much-they're both twenty, lost and in love.

At the chapel she wears a blue dress, and phone calls were made but only Austin ever showed up. He stands at the back, watching them say their vows, say "I do" - it hurts more the second time around. And he leaves as soon as they're done, out the back door - no one ever noticed him.