Written on a wrist/auslly

okay i got this idea because kids in my school were talking about it on instagram? and of course, me being me, i thought of auslly.

disclaimer bc apparently i have to: I do not own austin & ally, instagram, or any other company mentioned in this. just the plot.

enjoy.

Ally scrolled through her news feed on instagram, seeing the same picture show up repeatedly.

Tomorrow is National Crush day! Write your crushes initials on your left wrist. Spread the word around so everyone knows!

Ally rolled her eyes. How stupid could people get? Don't they know that if everyone knows this is happening, people are just going to try and see their wrists all day.

She couldn't deny the fact that she too would check everyone's wrist- you know, in a very secretive way. Ask to borrow a pencil, sneak a glance. Look at them when they're carrying their binders. Look when they raise their hands in class.

After brushing her teeth and changing into her pajamas, she drifted off to sleep. She hated to admit it, especially since tomorrow was a Monday, but she was actually excited to see how this all turns out.

-tomorrow.

Ally walked into school, looking around at everyone. She couldn't see anyone's wrist yet. Then she saw Trish, taking books out of her locker, and walked over to her. "Hey Trish!" she smiled brightly.

Trish turned around and gave a smile in return. "Oh, hey Ally!"

"Did you see that post about writing your crushes initials on your wrist." Geez, Ally. Simmer down. She was acting like a 5th grader.

Trish rolled her eyes. "Only seven times. You doing it?"

A snort came out of Ally, "No. Everyone knows about it; they'd all see."

"Exactly," Trish said. Just then she saw Austin and Dez coming down towards them and a smirk formed her face. "Hey, you know... it does seem kinda fun." She put her hands behind her back, trying to secretly pull a permanent marker out of her locker.

Ally, with her back turned to the two boys coming down, was completely oblivious and shrugged. "I guess. I dunno, maybe I'm just too scared."

"Hey Ally. Hey Trish."

Ally turned around to see Austin smiling at them with Dez by his side. Her eyes immediately brightened. "Hi Austin!" Quickly realizing Dez was there, she turned to him and smiled. "Hi Dez!"

"You didn't answer my text last night," Austin whined joking.

Trish used Ally's distraction as an opportunity to ever so gently grab Ally's hand. She knew she was too distracted by Austin to feel anything.

Ally laughed. "Sorry. I went to sleep early and didn't check my phone yet. What'd you need?"

Trish took the marker and quickly wrote two letters on Ally's wrist; not too big and not too small.

A.M.

"I wanted to ask if you saw the wrist thing" he shrugged. "I was just seeing it everywhere and used it as an excuse to text you." He quickly turned red. What he said did not sound that flirty in his head.

"Oh," Ally laughed softly. "Yeah, I saw it."

Trish and Dez just stood there giving each other smirks and "knowing glaces."

"So," Austin replied, curiosity eating him alive. "Did you do it?" He looked at Trish too.

"Not yet," Trish said.