Call Him Anything/auslly

* Call Him Anything *

There are many things Austin Moon does not like. When a person offends his friends is one of them, when someone tries to separate him and his team is another, and the one he detests the most is, when hormonal teenage boys stare at his girlfriend. Yes, she was indeed very beautiful, scratch that, she was amazingly gorgeous. In fact, she was one of the prettiest girls in school without even knowing it. But it wasn't just her appearance that was attractive, in fact, it was also her adorkable yet carefree personality that captured boys attention.

Now, Austin Moon was no idiot. He could tell boys drooled over his girlfriend. It was pretty obvious actually, how they stared at her when she walked down the halls of Marino High. The way they admired how she walked when she wore those tight skinny jeans that looked great on her and fit her perfectly.

It was at a constant time, it always happened. It was no surprise to him, although just because he knew it was coming doesn't mean he was fine with it. In fact it was the opposite. He had the urge to go up to them and punch each and every one, if it weren't for the fact that Ally would be really disappointed in him if he ever did.

Which is why, he always made sure to stay close to her.

Whether it was holding her hand when walking together. Or, hugging her tight to his body to show off she was his, and his only. Or kissing her senseless in the halls, teasing all other males who wished to be him at the moment. Any typical way to say the message: She's mine. Don't touch her. Don't talk to her. Don't even look at her. Unless, I'm with her at the moment to chase you away.

But there are only so many guys who would get the message. Others were to clueless or didn't care enough to follow his instructions.

Let's go down memory lane, shall we?

...

* Hand Holding Means: Don't Look At Her

The happy brunette strolled down the halls. A small smile playing on her face while she hummed a catchy tune she would be later writing lyrics to. Her hair was waving as she moved side to side while approaching her locker. Being completely oblivious to her surroundings, correction, being oblivious to the dirty minded teenage boys biting their lips and eyes roaming up and down her backside as she walked by.

A scowling blond teenage boy watched from the background at the way they were looking at her. He quickly sat up from the bench he was sitting on, slung his backpack on his back and walked over to his favorite girl.

The smiling beauty was placing books in her locker, not even realizing her boyfriend was standing behind her practically breathing on her neck. He waited, but since the said girl didn't acknowledge his existence, he placed one of his arms around her head and the other on a locker door, caging her in.

It took only a few more seconds before the well dressed female whirled around in surprise. "Oh, hey Austin, didn't see ya there." she reached up and pecked his cheek before turning around again and reaching for her math textbook.

Austin wasn't completely satisfied with the short peck she gave him. He wanted more, then again, her touch and kisses always left him wanting more of her. Very slowly, he snaked his arms around her torso, then rested his chin on her shoulder. She felt his hot breath on her ear, making shiver run down her spine. She always did love when he hugged her.

"Ally?" she could feel his breath once more. It tickled her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed for just a brief second before opening again.

"Yeah?"

"Can I walk you to your class?" he didn't need to ask, because no matter what she'd say, he would walk her either way. He loved doing it, he enjoyed seeing her every minute of everyday, plus he missed her like crazy when they were separated. But the main reason on why he did it was, because he didn't like it when the lingering boys remaining in the hallway watched her.

❀ Auslly one shot ❁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara