How to un-send a text

Apologies in the bottom

Enjoy!

"How's this?" Ally placed the peach camisole over her body, facing the mirror but asking her best friend for his opinion. She compared it with another, darker camisole. Her brown eyes observed at her reflection in the mirror, not sure if it was a better fit.

"I think I like the other one better, but hey, it's your choice," Austin said casually, not sure why shopping was such a big thing. He wasn't really paying attention, but dark blue did look better on Ally than peach.

"Honest option?" Ally asked again, twirling around once. She glanced back down at the shirts in her hand, missing the way her blonde best friend smiled at her.

"I like the other one better," Austin replied simply, the small smile dancing on his lips.

And that's how she bought her dark blue shirt. Ally held her bag on one hand as she and Austin continued to go window shopping. On lazy days like this, where Sonic Boom didn't get much business, she and Austin would just roam the streets of Miami with nothing on their shoulders.

Ally liked this quality time she got to spend with Austin. It wasn't time where they poured their hearts into writing songs or when she scolded him for eating in the store, no. It was quality two-best-friends-going-shopping time. It was an enjoyable routine of theirs.

And, okay, maybe she did have a long-time crush on her best friend. But honestly, who wouldn't have a crush on Austin Moon? It started out as a small thing that she kept under control, but Ally wasn't sure if she could control that anymore. As cliché as it may sound, don't all best friends fall in love?

Don't answer that.

But he was still Austin and she was still Ally. Nothing has changed. And nothing ever will.

"Hey, Ally! Check this out!" Austin called. Ally snapped out of her little daze. Her eyes located where Austin was; right next to a table full of vinyl records.

"Wow! Is that a Jackson Lowe record?" Ally asked as she laid eyes on the shiny black record. Austin nodded excitedly as he sorted out the records. He was so fascinated by them. It was adorable.

"I'm gonna go inside," she told Austin. He nodded, but continued to sort through the pile of timeless vinyls. Ally shrugged to herself, pushing open the entrance door of the store.

Ally walked into a thrift shop, feeling particularly excited to see what she would find. Thrift shops held the most fascinating and interesting things.

Ally walked around the store for a bit, looking at the extensive fashion choices as well as jewellery and accessories to go with it. She glanced around as she found a dress for cheap that looked adorable. Ally found a mirror and placed the dress to her body, liking the way it looked.

Ally continued to sort through the clothes on the racks. Thrift shop finds were always unique and different. It was like going through a treasure chest.

As she was sorting through a rack of t-shirts, she felt warm hands cover her eyes. Grinning to herself, Ally tapped her foot and waited for the-

"Guess who?"

There it was.

"Austin, you seriously-"

"Aw man! How'd you know?"

"I know what your voice sounds like?"

"You do, don't you."

Ally rolled her eyes at her blonde-haired best friend who just removed his hands from her eyes. She turned around as he practically shoved a vinyl right into her face. Her eyes widened at the sight.