Too Deep to be lost

Sorry I haven't updated this book in like years but I hope you enjoy this chapter warning it might make u cry it made me cry!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It had been three weeks. Three weeks since Ally had been diagnosed with stage four liver cancer.

She was still alive but barely. She was weak. She was frail. She could break at any moment. But there was no way she could let Austin know.

A&A

It had been three weeks now. Three weeks since it had started.

He had noticed her getting weaker every day. Her arms became skinnier and her movements shakier. He noticed her hair beginning to thin but he did not say a word. There was no way he could let her see his pain.

A&A

She collapsed. She had collapsed in the practice room. One minute they were working o a song and the next her limp body was in his arms.

"Ally what's going on with you" he had asked her with worry overwhelming his features. She simply shook her head and cried into his chest.

A&A

He had started to figure it out. The daily trips to the doctor. She would come back exhausted and her eyes were red. He would suggest that she go home and rest and they would work later but she refused, putting a forced smile o her face.

A&A

She was fading. She could feel it. Bust she refused to let her pain show to Austin. She loved his smile and she didn't want it to disappear.

A&A

He was worried as hell. He knew something was seriously wrong. But he couldn't get her to tell him.

A&A

She was numb. She was paralyzed. She stared into the space in front of her.

She had one week. One week to live.

Te doctor's words still ran in her head. Over. And over. And over.

A&A

"Ally please tell me what's going on...I think I know but...I need you to tell me" he asked her one night on the piano. She looked up at him, tears glistening in her eyes. She squeezes them shut as he wraps his hand around her's; never once taking his eyes off of her.

A&A

He was beginning to go mad. She would break into mad coughing fits out of nowhere. She would get so tired that she couldn't keep her eyelids open. She was fading and he could feel it.

A&A

She looked up into his soft hazel eyes; full of worry and fear. Why did this have to happen she thought.

Why did I have to take his smile away...

A&A

He shut his eyes tightly, imprisoning the tear drops wanting to escape his eyes.

He could feel her ribcage when they hugged.

Her skin was no longer a creamy tone, they were pail...very pail.

A&A

She attempted to lift herself up from her bed. She couldn't. Her head hurt. Badly.

Her heart began to race. She knew what was coming.

A&A

Her mother followed the cries of her daughter, calling 911 as she made her way up the stairs.