♡ Princess ♡

Short Auslly but cute

"Ally! I want ice cream!" Austin whined as we walked in the park. I turned and looked at him and shook my head.

"No! My break is over, I have to get back to work. We can get it later after I finish work." I said for the thousandth time. He pouted, but I held my ground.

"Fine. You better get me my ice cream or else I'll tickle you." He said.

"You would not tickle me!" I gasped. He smirked at me evilly and nodded his head.

"But I would. You better run!" He said and I took off. I ran through the oak trees and under a few playgrounds. I ran till I didn't hear his footsteps anymore. I backed up against a tree and let out a sigh of relief. He was gone, but I spoke to soon. Arms went around my waist and picked me up. I let out a screech and started squirming in his arms.

"Austin, put me down!" I yelled. He set me down but then he grasped my waist and began moving his fingers. I started laughing and squirming again.

"Who's your favorite person in the whole world?" He asked and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Austin is!" I said.

"Who is? I can't hear you!" He said and continued tickling Me.

"Austin is my favorite person on the world." I yelled and he finally stopped tickling me. I got up and brushed myself off.

"I know-" He started but was cut off.

"Mommy look! Its Austin Moon!" A little girl in the distance yelled. We both turned in her direction.

"Go see her. I gotta get back to work anyways." I said and with that I walked away. I turned back and watched as Austin talked to the excited little girl.

"Excuse me, miss." A little voice asked. I turned and saw a girl of about five standing in front of me. I bent down on my knees and looked at her.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" I asked.

"Nothing. Can I have your autograph?" She asked and I tilted my head to the side.

"Why would you want my autograph? I'm a normal person." I said and she shook her head quickly.

"No, you're a princess." She said.

"How am I a princess?"

"Cause all princesses have their princes, and there is your prince." She said and pointed behind me. She was pointing at Austin. I quickly turned back to her and shook my head.

"No, that Austin. He's my best friend." I said.

"He's your prince. My mommy told me that two people don't look at each other like that if they are just friends, it means they are meant to be." She stated and held out a piece of paper and a pen.

I took it and signed my name then gave them back to her. She smiled at me before running to her mom. She was halfway there when she turned back to me.

"Don't forget to go get your prince!" She yelled and turned back. I smiled and watched her walk away.

"Ally, what did that little girl want?" Austin asked me as he walked up behind me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I said and together we walked back to the store.

Short but cute :) ♡♡

For anyone who reads my raura book "in the army" I'm just telling u right now that I won't be updating that book for a while I'm sorry but I broke my laptop and with that laptop i used to update but now I can't, so until I get a new laptop it's officially on Hold, thank you and hopefully you will understand :) ♡