WGM5

'How is he look like ? I hope someone that i like' you thought. While you were thinking about him you were so nervous by thinking who is he.

Suddenly your vision went black then you feel someone hands and you know that is your husband.

Then you ask him"nuguseyo?(who are you?)" You ask hom while your hands roaming his hand.

"It just me, your nampyeon(husband)" he answer you while giggling a little bit.

You were slightly blush with the word 'husband'. But then you realized something about his voice. You were recognized him but not sure.

"Seventeen sunbae-nim?" You ask.

Then that man let go his hand then let you saw his face. Just then you both were shocked.

"Vernon sunbae?"

"Ahahaha .. yeah. So you're the maknae of (y/g/n) right?your name is (y/n) right? You quite cute actually." Vernon said shyly "btw nice to meet you. My wife." Vernon hide his emberrasing face with his palm.

You giggling by his cuteness.

*your pov*
Oh my gosh!! Am i dreaming ?! I cant believe my bias of seventeen has become my husband 'ahhhhhh!!!' (It was the fangirling mood ). Ok relax (y/n) you cant show that you really like him in the real live. Right now i have to keep the show going.
*end of pov*

Then you guys were totally ackward (maybe because of the shocked i think).
Then you give him the coffee that you buy just now. You were really shy that time it because vernon just looking at you.

*vernon pov*
I never thought that i would meet her in this show. She is totally my type. She really cute when shy. Actually she really is my ideal type. But i think she really emberassed because i wasnt talk instead i was looking at her face. It was so pretty. But then i have to started talking for the show.
"So.. have you waiting for me for the long time ?" I ask.

"Ah. Actually not too long" she answer while smiling.

I swear i was melting for looking at her smile. While we talking, the pd-nim give us the mission card.
*end of the pov*

When you saw the pd-nim give you another mission you sight "not again"

Vernon slightly laugh at your cute sight. But then you guys read the mission card together.

To be continue