wgm 19

"Really? You mean…" vernon word got cut by you "yes. But i dont really want to make the bad image for my fans and yours. I hope we can still be friend" you say but you before you could hear vernon's answer your and vernon's manager call to start the record of we got married show.

*After 10 episode of wgm*
(Breaking news!)
~Cheom couple (i got this couple name because everything you do will be the first time hahaha) will go to the mbc entertainment as we got married couple. Many of their fans want them to win the best couple.~

You saw the news, immediately you send a kakaotalk to vernon.

You: hey vernonie~ did you see today news?

Vernon: hey (y/n)ie~ i saw it and i am confident about it lol.

You: wow. You're really confident about this lol.

Vernon: yes! Because we are real ya know!

You: real? What do you mean?

Vernon: you will know about it soon. I have practice soon so bye JAGIYA~

You saw the word 'JAGIYA' and feel your cheek burn up like blusher (lol). you just send a bye and smiley face and think about vernon say about real. You just dont want to be overthinking about it and you call your member who were in vacation right now to come to the practice room.

They agree with it and you began to go to the practice room. While waiting you make some lyric to your coming soon album. Then your member come and you guys begin to practice for your upcoming showcase at china.

"Unnie! Did you know that i am going to mbc entertainment and be nominate as best couple" you say as you guys finished practice. "Yeah we all saw the news and we also look at our fancafe full with you two article about being the best couple ever." The leader say and smile.

"Are you guys going to vote us?" You ask them. "We vote it already ya know before our fans get to know about you guys haha" the second older say jokely but true that they vote already. You just smile to your unnie. Then you guys continue with your practice until dawn.

To be continue.
Me, won imnida! The author and i just want to tell you guys after this wgm 19 will be the last chapter. So i will make until wgm 20 then it will be completed story