WGM6

You were a little bit shocked and shy because your mission is to have your first date with vernon. You were so nervous but happy at the same time. Its your first date actually. You have never been go out with any guy in your life before. So you quite nervous.

"So we have to date like real date?" You ask the pd-nim.

"Yes and here some money. You must use this amount of money to buy anything you want in your date" explain the pd-nim as he gave the 50,000won (is that too much money?) You two nod at the same time to show you two agree with that.

Then you two go out from the store and walk to the street. There were very quite and awkward situation between you and him.

"So what should we call each other?" Vernon ask.

"Um i dont know. I usually call my friend by their real name. Even they older than me"

"so what about we call each other by real name. Is it ok with you?" Vernon ask.

"I ok with that. So i can call vernon and you can call me (y/n) ok Vernon-sshi?" You say while make a cute voice.

"Alright (y/n) ahjumma". "Yah i'm not old" you pout while hit him on his arm lightly.

"Aww my ahjumma mad at me" vernon say and pinch your cheek. You were totally blushed by his action.

*panel p.o.v*
"Wow never thought uri vernon could do such a sweet thing to her until she blush" said s.coups (as the panel in we got married and as leader of seventeen)

"Yeah never thought he could do that to my cute dongsaeng. Aww she blushing because of that." Said may(i just made up some name), one the member of the (y/g/n) .

"Yeah even me in my first date never do that" said JR of nuest (as a guest panel and as a sunbaenim to seventeen)

*end of p.o.v*

"So its your first date i guess. Right (y/n)"

"Yeah. I have a lot friends and it included the male singer. But never go out with them as a friend." You explain to him. He seem to be relief about that.

But then you saw your favourite boutique shop. Soon you grabbed vernon's wrist. Vernon were shocked but then followed you entered the shop.

Then you spot the couple shirt and its really cute with pink pokka dots for female and blue pokka dots for male shirt and it has a mickey mouse cartoon on the shirt. But when you checked the price, it was 30,000 won. You were a little bit dissapoint. But when you want to turn to another couple shirt you saw vernon look at you and see the shirt.

To be continue