wgm 20 (final)

*At mbc entertainment red carpet*

You wore a pink dress and a pair of pink heel (still love pinkeu!!) And vernon wore a black tuxedo and a pink bow to match with your dress.

Before you two go out to the red carpet stage, you were curious about vernon said 'cause we are real' what does that mean ? Whatever you just ignore that and its time for you to get some flashlight from the reporter.

When you got out from the car with vernon, you link your arm with him. You two walk and wave to the camera. You get the interview at the red carpet stage. "You think you can win the best couple award tonight?" Mc 1 ask. "We did our best in this we got married show and yes we will the award" you say. "Do you have any performance to show in this award?" Mc 2 ask vernon. "Yes and actually it was a suprise to our fans" vernon say and that make you a little bit shock but when he say for your fans, you cool down for the shocking moment just now.

You two bow to the two mcs and went in the award auditourium? (What you alway call them? I just call it auditourium? Dont hate me ^^) you sit with the other actor and actress. 'They so pretty' you though. It was like vernon could read your mind and whisper to you "you much prettier than them"you look at him with 'are you read my mind' face. He nod and that really shock you out but your face turn slightly pink and whisper back to him "gomawo, you look good too" you could see his smiling wide.

The time goes fast and its time for the seventeen's performance and thats mean vernon not sit with you. You too exciting to see your husband... i mean vernon to performance and you also nervous about the suprise. Then the seventeen come out and they perform mansae + adore you remix.

While vernon do his dance his eye never leave your eyes and when the time he about to rap, he take you up the stage and say in rap style (ya know right?).

Vernon: when i first saw you on the tv and you say my name, i fall in love. When i know we will be together in this show, it make my day brighten than before. Because i can see your smile, i can hear your laugh, i can feel your hands, and i can know your feeling. Thanks for being my partner. JAGIYA~

You almost tear up when hear his rap, but you hug him and hide your tears. "Omo! Uri (y/n) cry! ULJIMA! ULJIMA!" You hear your fans shout to you. You smile and look up to see vernon face. Vernon kneel down and say "will you be my girlfriend for real?" You suprise and almost feel afraid to answer it. "SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" The fans say. "Yah (y/n) accept it!" You hear your member and also seventeen member say to accept vernon. You took vernon's mic "if i accept him, would you (fans) will accept us to?" You ask to your fans. They all say "YES!" And that How you accept vernon's propose. And i forget to tell you that you two won the award too.

The end~
I am sorry for late update. And this is the final chapter and i almost want to cry TT^TT. See you guys in next story. Anyeong~

Awesome cover from lana_bts_svt