WGM11

Vernon go to the stage for his comeback. You and the other staff prepare for the suprise. You wear the wig and the white cloth. The staff will pretend that they will ask vernon to do an interview for the wgm show.

As you and the staff preparing the suprise, you saw the member of seventeen had leave the stage. You and the other staff were freaking out. Lucky for you vernon hasn't leave the stage yet he was busy greet the fans.

"PPali ppali. Its time" you shouted at the pd-nim. The pd-nim put up his thumbs to show you he is ready. Then vernon came down the stage and meet the pd-nim.

"Oh, anyeong is this wgm show?" Vernon ask.

"yes it is. We need you to film the interview" pd-nim show him the room that suppose to be the interview room.

As they walk in, they start filming the interview. The pd-nim start to ask a few question to vernon until he ask vernon about you. "Do you want (y/n) to come to your comeback stage today?" the pd-nim ask him.

"I would love if she come to my comeback stage but i know she really busy with " vernon say

"What are you going to do when she really come here ?" The pd-nim ask him. And thats the clue for you to get ready.

You were ready to scare him. Vernon's manager also taking the part of the suprise planning. "If she coming i would happy and i hope she was come today" with vernon's answer. Actually you hide under the table where vernon sat with it.

Then you wait for a minute and you go out from the table and "warghhhh!!!!!!!!" You shout. "Arghhhhhhh!!!!!" Vernon scream and run out from the room. And then you laugh out loud and took off your wig. Vernon come back to the room and saw you laugh at him. He was too shock to say anything. "I saw your face just now. Its really ugly" you say as you mimic his scared face.

He just laugh "you shouldnt do that you know? I was too shock" vernon put his right hand to his heart. "So right now you have come to my comeback, i feel very happy right now" vernon confess to you. Then you give him a hug. Then you could feel your cheek turn into pink and vernon's cheek too.

To be continue