WGM10

Its been 2 weeks after your first episod. And its nearly for seventeen comeback. You thought some suprise for him. 'I think i wanna scared him a little bit' you thought.

Then the staff of wgm come to your dorm. "(Y/n)-sshi its time for the seventeen comeback. What you want to do for him" the pd-nim say to you.

"I have something for him. I think it will be funny." You say to him. Then you quickly plan with the staff. "Thats good. We will do it to him" the pd-nim told you.(it actually a ghost thing. You what i mean).

*Next morning*
You got up from your bed to get ready. But before you wake up the wgm staff have walk in your dorm and wanted to film your morning face (you know hiw the variety show doing).

You were too shy to show your bare face. "Dont cover up your face. You look really pretty actually" the pd-nim give you some compliment to encourage you to show your bare face.

Then you put your hands down and greet the camera. "Anyeonghaseyo yeorubun. I'm (y/n) from (y/g/n). And this is my real face. Haha" you shyly greet. "What shall we do today pd-nim?" You ask him.

"Ok today is the day for the seventeen comeback and we prepare a lot just like you ask" the pd-nim explain to you.

"Ok let me wash my face and we go to the m countdown. And i will go there as their makeup noona(you know the one who put the makeup)" you say and go to the bathroom and wash up.

After good 10min, you got in your van and go to the m countdown with your cameraman. "I cant wait to scare vernon with this" you show the camera man the hair wig and some white clothes.

About an hour, you were talking with your cameraman then you relise that you almost arrive at your destination. You saw your sunbaes walk in the m countdown studio with full of the reporter and they still keep their cool. "Wow they so cool and pretty" you say while pointing at girl generation sunbaes.

Then you saw vernon's van. And there they are, one by one got out from the van. First you saw s coups, then seungkwan follw by jun and the8. After that the little dino go out from the van and mingyu and wonwoo follow him (lol the short and the highest). And they went out one by one until you saw vernon who is the last person got out from the van. Then your phone go 'katalk!' You saw the message from vernon.

*from vernon
Hey (y/n)! You know that i ... i mean we seventeen will comeback. If you wanna watch me live, come to the m countdown. I didnt see you in 2 weeks so i miss you a lot. So i will you until i finish the comback recording. And this is our new song. Please listen to it and write your comment. Love yaa ahjumma. :*

(The song: seventeen - mansae)

You read the message and smile when he say he missed you a lot and actually you blush a little bit. If you guys wanna know, you didnt show your message to the cameraman, instead you show the camera that you send a 'fighting' message.

Then you and the other staff were helping you with clothes and makeup. To give you a plain look and suit for you to be a makeup noona. "All done. Listen (y/n), if vernon recognise you, the mission will fail and you cant get your advantage for your another mission" the pd-nim explain to you.

You were so confident at first. But when you walk in seventeen's waiting room, you got nerve wrecking. You try to calm down. Then you saw vernon talking to camera for wgm show.

Then the staff follow him to show the waiting room. Then he want to gets some makeup. Then you go to him, then put some makeup on him. For your suprise, he doesnt know that you were put the makeup on him. He just keep talking to camera. "Seventeen 5minute more" the backstage say.

"I got to go. Anyeong" vernon say while waving the camera.

you were satisfied with your job. Then you prepare your thingvto scare him. For the information, the other member of seventeen and their manager know your plan and go with the flow.

T o b e c o n t i n u e