WGM12

After that suprise, you and vernon got a new card mission. But this time you got to see your first shared house. "Jinjja? New house ? Is it big? Haha" you jokely ask the pd-nim

"Yes it big enough for you two. So you have to go to this *** address and you guys will get another mission card tomorrow morning. And also (y/n) you got another advantage to get what ever you want with this money, because you sucess in your prank to be the vernon's makeup noona you can buy anything but you can share with vernon if you want" pd-nim explain to vernon and you.

"So dont you want to share with your cutie nampyeon" vernon say as he doing some aegyo. "Let me think.. should i share with you or not? Hurm" you say while fake thinking.

"Aww dont think, just say that you want to share with me" vernon pouting because you dont want to share the money with him. "Ahahahaha all right i will share with you but you will my slave for today hoho" you say expected that vernon will disagree about that.

"Ok call. I accept that if i can go out the date with you" vernon accept your challenge and that what make yoy suprise. Then vernon carry you with the bride style and say "lets go my ahjumma"

"Ya ya ya put me down already" you say and punch lightly at his chest. Then he put you down.

And thats what you blush so hard. On your date you always make him to carry your bag and the things that you buy for your new house. But vernon not even once complain about how heavy it is. However you were feel guilty because you let your cute nampyeon to carry all things. So you help a little bit. Then you two put your thing in the car.

Then its time for you two see your dream house. You two stop in front of your house and you totally in awe. "Wow is this really our house?" You ask the pd-nim.

"Kaja ahjumma, i want to see our house" vernon pull you by hand to go inside the house.

To be continue