WGM15

"This is your mission for tomorrow. You have to cook something for each other" pd-nim explain it to you guys. "What cook?" Vernon suprised "how i gonna cook for my little ahjumma hahaha. I had practice tomorrow and i think i dont have time to cook. But worry i will cook for you" vernon say and pinch your cheeks.

*Panel p.o.v*
Seungwan: awww so sweet. I feel like i gonna punch vernon for being cute with her.
(Your member group): omo it should be me who married first i old enough. Aish jinja kyeopta!! (Fangirling with no reason)
Hoshi:oh my god uri vernon grow up now haha and i bet (y/n) will like his food so bad haha(have another meaning)
(Your another member group):yeah? Vernon must cook well for my dongsaeng if not i will punch him hahaha.
The8:yeah i sureeee... she like vernon's food haha

Everyone laugh.
*End pov*

Your face are so red right now and you fangirling inside. "Haha yah vernon-sshi! You must cook my fav food ok?" You hit vernon's shoulder lightly. "Ok i will but how can i..." before vernon could finish his sentence, the pd-nim interrupt him and say "this is your bonus mission tomorrow, you have to search your husband and your wife fav food or dish. With you guess it right you get 5,000 won and if you get it wrong you will get 1,000 won only" he explained. You totally confident with your cook skill and you also nervous about vernon's fav food. Not like you didnt know about it but you worry if he didnt like your cook.

To be continue