wgm 18

You and the seventeen member sit around the table. You sit between seungkwan and vernon. You just glad that the other member like your food and you taste vernon's food. Suprisely it really delicious.

"Wow! This is good? You made it by yourself vernon?" You say to him. Vernon giggle by your shocking face (funny huh? Lol). "Mingyu and i made it together. But mostly i do it. Just for you" he said make you blush. "Yeah, he never for us you know. I just suprise that he cooking in our kitchen" seungkwan said with his mouth full. You laugh at seungkwan because his face look funny. "Yes i agree with you boo! First time in our life to see him cooked and it really good" s coups say with full agreement.

While you guys eating, the staff eating too and the camera off for a while. "Get ready toff the camera in 1! 2! 3! (Clap!)" You say while you clapping your hands like a slate or whatever. Then you and vernon keep eating your food and after you finish your food vernon take your hand and go out from the dance practice room and go to the roof top.

Also you two left the other to clean up the table. You were shock by his action for a while and ask him "why are we here?" Vernon look at you and say "it just we dont have a time for two of us. You know like real dating and not to be fake in front camera" you just shock AGAIN... "i dont know what to say. But i also dont know about faking?" You say and vernon look at you confused "what do you mean you dont know?" Vernon ask. "I mean i am not fake when we first date" you say and that left vernon totally shock!

To be continue!

Happy new year my lovers!! 2016! And i am hoping a gteat adventure coming!!