wgm 17

Then you get ready to make a suprise for vernon. You ask his manager to pretend that he doesnt know that i am here and also you ask the member to pretend that you are not there. And you hide in a present box which are big enough for you to hide. And the staff put one camere inside the box.

Its break time! Its time for you to hide in the box and the staff carry the box with you inside to the practice room. After waiting about 10 minute, you heard loud noises like talking non stop. 'They never stop talking or what?' You thought. Then you heard vernon take one card from the box and read it out loud. "To my nampyeon, vernon ahjussi. This is your present. I hope you like it. 'Heart heart'" vernon said and giggle a little. "Waa is there a big teddy bear in here!!" Mingyu say. You just want to laugh by his silliness. "Yah! Its mine ok? So lets open it?" Vernon say. And vernon open and you jump and say 'suprise!' The other are pretend to be shock too. Vernon was totally Shocked and you say "so suprise! Haha do i get anything?" You say to expect some word from vernon like 'how you come here?' Or 'are you doing all this by yourself?' Or something like that. But you didnt expected that vernon come closer and kiss your cheek and say "thanks, (y/n) ssi" and you blushing hard but luckily you were wearing your make up blusher and it can hide your red cheek.

"Yah! Not infront us!" S coups say with the disgusting face. You and vernon just laugh by s coups silliness. "I brought you the lunch. For all of you too" you say to the seventeen member And they all cheer. The staff help you to prepare the table and put your food on it and when you look at the table, vernon food also on it. And it look delicious tho.

To be continue-

Sorry for this short chapter