WGM16

You cook kimchi soup and some grill beef and some side dishes for vernon."i hope he like it" you said to your camera man while cooking."who will like?" The camera man ask you jokely."vernon of course, my nampyeon. Who else?" You reply back to the camera man.

Vernon p.o.v*
I was in my dorm for a while and for cook something for (y/n). And you know what i search something from internet and type 'food for wife'. And i saw one recipe that easy to follow and i start cooking. It just a simple dish like kimchi pancake and kimbap. Mingyu hyung help me a lot and he really creative when it come with food.

"Mingyu hyung, thank you for helping me" i said to him. "Ahaha its nothing. Because (y/n) is become our family right now, i want to show her a good food and maybe she will fall in love with me haha" mingyu hyung say jokely. I punch him lightly to show him that (y/n) is mine. Then we finished our cook and make the food look pretty. I actually satisfied with my... and hyung skills haha. And i am ready to give it to her. *End of p.o.v*

You got ready and do some light makeup. And ready to go. First you go to the starbuck and buy two latte which is your favourite (actually mine fav too). And you took a cab and go to vernon's practice room. And you want to suprise him and you call their (seventeen) manager to let him know your plan. "Yeoboseyo, is this vernon's manager?" You ask at the other line. "Yes he is. Nuguseyo?" He ask. "Ahh, this is (y/n) from (y/g/n) and i am vernon's wife" you say and almost crack up when you mention the wife thing. "Ahh. Anyeong (y/n)-ssi. What you need?" He ask. And you two discuss about everything and both of you agree. Next thing you know that you has reached your destination.

To be continue