WGM9

You two mixed the tteobeokki. But before you shove the food in to your mouth, you thought to yourself, that you want to feed your husband first. So you pick one for him. Then you didnt know that vernon want to feed you first.

"Here, say aaaaa!!" Vernon say while open his mouth to motion you to open ur mouth. You look at vernon blankly then you eat the tteobeokki.

The reason why vernon feed you first is he had order the spicy tteobeokki. So he want to see your reaction toward spiciness. You nose begin redden and your ear also become red. Then you kinda scream but not too loud and ask the ahjumma some milk.

"Ahjumma! Milkeu hana!" You ask the ahjumma. Vernon try hard to hold his laugh but fail and laugh at you. You send him a kinda death glare then he stop laughing.

"Your red nose so cute" vernon shyly said to you. "Ha ha so funny. Now i look like a clown in the camera. I am so sorry to the fans" you bow in front of the camera and cover your nose with some tissue.

Then you hit him lightly. "Ouch, hurt" he pouted. "Yahh! Dont pout like that. Not cute ok?" You were still mad at him because of the tteobeokki.

"Beautiful (y/n), please dont mad at me. I just want to see my wife reaction to the spiciness. Actually i really like your red nose and ear, kinda cute actually" he say to you. You lightly blushing at his compliment, because he is the first person who say that your red nose ad ear cute, even your think it odd.

The time passes really fast. You two had a good time together. You two got to know each other. Then you talk about your comeback and guess what vernon's group which is seventeen will comeback this month. Then you have a plan to suprise him.

To be continue