WGM13

You follow vernon going inside the house. You were nervous before going inside the house. First, you will live in one roof with your bias. Second, you have to live like a marriage couple. Third, you afraid that you will fall in love with him. The most you fear of. You really love your fans and dont want to dissapoint them (just like me hoho, i do love my readers).

But you have fight your own feeling and just keep the show going. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Vernon ask you. "Ah. Lets go inside. I cant wait to see m.. i mean our bed haha" you say like you were joking with him.

"So cute" he whisper in your ear. Ok right now your are going to explode in any minute now. Lets say that you pretend to not hear him. "Kaja" you take his hand together you two take the key and open the door. First you saw the living room. It quite big and really comfortable (imagine it as you like). It have a sofa that can two people sit on it. And also a tv. It quite big. (LOl i dont know how to describe the tv, so up to you to imagine it huhu)

Then you two go to the kitchen and you really satisfied with the design. Then you go into the bedroom. It really big and blue and violet in colour. You feel calm to see the colour. "Wah, so calm" you said to the camera "i really like this house really love it" you said in satisfied.

Then the pd-nim give you two a box like present box. Vernon open it and it has the couple pjamas. For the girl in pink and for the boy in blue (too common right?). "Wah, so cute. Who give this to us?" Vernon ask. "Your member from seventeen and (y/g/n) " the pd-nim answer.

To be continue