Chapter 18

Nicklaus pov

From the moment we stepped into the hotel McKenna was rendered speechless. She slowly took in her surroundings smiling the whole time. I was speechless too but not because of the hotel but because of how beautiful she looked at this moment.

I walked over to the front desk, "Welcome to the hotel of Barcelona how may I help you?"

"Reservation for Nicklaus Long"

As I waited for her to pull up my information I looked over at McKenna who was looking at the fish tank wall.

I've been to this hotel a few times and the decor is still as beautiful as when I first came here.

The walls were a blush color, the furniture was brown, there is and elegant chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, and the wall you first see when you walk in is a fish tank. From corner to corner is a huge fish tank with many different color fish. It is beautiful.

"Here we are Nicklaus Long" she handed me the room keys and gave me a seductive smile, "Have a nice stay"

She was pretty I give her that but not tempting. I thanked her and walked over to McKenna.

"I've never seen anything like this before"

"Neither have I until I came here. Ready to go up"

She knodded and we walked over to the elevator, I pushed the button and the doors opened immediately. We stepped inside and pused the button to the very top floor.

The elevator was made of glass so you could see the beautiful landscape outside. McKenna again was speechless at the beauty as for myself I don't get tired of the scenery either.

The elevator stopped at the top floor and when the doors opened there was only one set of doors at the end of the hall.

We walked into the room to find all of our bags sitting neatly on the dining room floor. There was a fruit basket on the coffee table with a note tucked into the bottom of the basket. I walked over to it and read the note enjoy your stay Nicklaus is all it read.

I heard a low whistle come from behind me, "Nice room, but where will I be staying?"

"Here" I said while picking up the bags and carring them to the bedroom.

"I can't stay in this room with you Nick"

"Why not" I asked, knowing I knew the reason but wanted to hear it from her.

"You know why"

"Look" I said standing in the door way of the bedroom, "we are both grown adults who know how to control themselves, I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to. But if we are going to work together you need to trust me" I said seriously.

She nodded her head and I walked into the bedroom and put the bags in the closet.

I sat down on the big king sized bed and sighed.

This is going to be a hard week...