Chapter 37

McKenna POV

I couldn't stop the tears that fell out of my eyes. For years I thought this day would never come. For years I wore that very ring around my neck as a reminder of the promise he made me.

But here I am standing in front of the man I loved for the longest, getting proposed to.

"I've been looking for that ring" we both laughed.

He face once again turned serious but soft, "So what do you say"

Without further delay, "Yes. I say yes"

His whole body lit up with happiness, he slide the ring he bought me 9 years ago on the finger I've been waiting to see it on again.

He stood up, pulling me into his arms with a heart melting kiss to follow.

"I love you McKenna"

"I love you Nicklaus"

.............................................................
3 months later....

"You look so beautiful Kenna" Ranae said from behind me.

I stood in front of a full body mirror looking at myself all decked out for my wedding that was to take place in a few short minutes.

My wedding dress is beautiful; Kamille told me that she wanted me to look like princess. Which surprised me because she isn't the girly type of little girl.

So to make my little girl happy, I got a custom ball gown. The top was a tight fitted corset back and the bottom is a large puff of tool fabric. It was simple yet beautiful, the cream color of the dress set the whole thing off.

I didn't think I would like the princess look but I had to admit I look amazing in this dress.

My hair was twisted up into a bun with a few strings hanging down to frame my face.

I even wore a crown with a vail attached that gave me the entire look of a princess.

My dad knocked twice then peeped his head in the door with his eyes closed,"Everyone decent in here"

Ranae, Jennifer, and I all laugh and told him to come in.

"Wow" my dad said speechless walking towards me, "you look beautiful sweetheart" he said with so much emotion it made me teary eyed.

"HEY! No crying till after the wedding" Jennifer said jokingly

I smiled and my dad kissed me on my forehead, "You ready"

I took a deep breath, "Ready"

The wedding was held at a CASTLE that Nick rented just for this occasion. Kamille literally screamed with joy when Nick showed her the castle.

We walked to the ball room entrance that the wedding was being held.

"My baby girl is all grown up" he got a sad look on his face, "your mom would be so proud of you, she would have loved to be here for this"

A tear slid down my cheek an my dad wiped it away, "Thanks dad"

We heard the wedding march started and we faced the door to get ready to walk down the aisle.

The beginning of my new life starts now....