Chapter 31

After I found what I'm wearing, I went and told Kamille we are going to Auntie Jenn and Uncle Trent house and she was more than excited to go.

"Is daddy going to be there too"

"Well, he's coming over to come get me"

"Like on a date"

"Something like that"

Before she could get ahead of herself I told her to get what she wanted to bring over their house, make sure she packs some clothes as well, and left out of the room.

"You look beautiful McKenna"

I looked down at my outfit; a cream fitted long sleeve off the shoulder shirt, black jeans, and black heals with double chained strap.

"Thank you" I smiled at Ranae, "Kamille come on we have to go"

"Have fun tonight" she winked at me then walked walked into the kitchen.

"You ready" I asked Kamille who was now standing in front and looking up at me.

"Yes" she was wearing pink pants, a orange long sleeve shirt with a pink paint brush on it, her black boots, and had her book bag filled with God knows what in it.

"Lets go" together we walked out the door, I told my dad and Ranae bye over my shoulder but I didn't get a response. But what I did hear was them kissing.

I chuckled to myself as we got in the car and then we were off to Jenn house.
.............................................................

Klaus picked me up at 9 on the dot, the second I sensed him coming down the street I was a bundle of nerves.

Jennifer was happy that Klaus and I were going out that she basically screeched with joy when I told her why I was so dressed up. Trent was grinning from ear to ear even though he already knew what was going down.

I made sure Kamille was settled before we left and Nicklaus gave her a stuffed wolf that she loved.

We were now in the car on the way to a place he wouldn't tell me.

"You know I still hate surprises"

He laughed, "I know, that's why I'm still not telling you"

He was wearing dark jeans, a light brown long sleeve shirt, his brown cowboy boots, and black cowboy hat.

"I see you got another one"

He smiled, "Well I did give my other one to a certain someone"

I chuckled remembering the day he gave it to me, "Here you're gonna need this" he said while placing his black cowboy hat on my head.

"Do you still have it"

"It's hanging in my closet"

I glanced in his direction to see a smile on his face, making me smile.

I looked out the window and what I saw made me laugh immediately, "Really Nicklaus"

He was laughing but blushing also, "We had fun last time we were here"

He parked the car in an empty parking space and came around to open my door, "My lady" he said holding out his hand for me to take and I did.

The familiar electric shock went through my body at his touch, "Thank you sir"

Together we walked towards the entry of the amusement park, along with tons of other people.

As we waited in line to get our entry tickets, I surveyed the area, there were a lot of werewolves and vampires around. Some were strong but most wasn't but non really powerful.

I felt my eyes trying to change color but I held it back.

We were next in line and Nicklaus bought our tickets, the ticket administrator is a vampire who tried nothing to hide his glowing eyes. Must be a newbie.

"So where would you like to go first"

I looked him right in the eye and said, "The fun mirrors"

He smirked, reminding me so much of his younger self, "Let's do it"

We made our way to the fun mirrors; both of us had devious smiles on our face.

This is gonna be fun....