Chapter 33

McKenna pov

"Did you ever sleep with anyone else after you left" I asked Nick.

We were laying in his bed together spent from our love making session.

Although it was delicious, we couldn't even finish our dinner before we both with crazy with desire for each other. Some kind of way we made it upstairs when everything started on the kitchen table.

I am laying on his chest, with my legs tangled with his, and his arm around me. His heart beat was strong and steady.

"Yes" he said with no shame. I thought that I would feel betrayed or hurt but I didn't feel anything but a pang of jealousy that other women got to feel his body "Did you?"

"No" I said softly.

Each time he spoke I could feel the fan of his breath on the top of my head.

He adjusted his head so that he could look me in the eyes, "Never"

"Nope"

He looked so beautiful with this soft express on his face. His eyes looked as if they were glowing in the dark but I know it was just because of my heighten eye sight that they seemed so vivid. I couldn't stop looking at them. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at the man that I was still utterly in love with. How do I tell him.

"Did you date?"

I chuckled, "Plenty of times, but they were nothing serious, you"

"Flings mostly" he said with a sheepish smile.

I rolled my eyes at his response but still snuggled closer to him.

After that neither of us said anything. We laid in each other's embrace and I couldn't help but wonder if he still loved me after all these years. Before I drifted off to sleep I heard him whisper, "Goodnight sweetheart" and the feel of his warm lips on my head.

.............................................................

I woke to the smell of bacon cooking and a empty bed. I stretched feeling muscles I haven't used in a while ache.

I groaned, when I opened my eyes Nicklaus was standing in front of me with only a pair of sweatpants on.

"Good morning beautiful"

I couldn't stop the smile, "Good morning" he gave me a wicked kiss on the lips before he disappeared and reappeared in seconds with a tray of food.

"Hungry" my stomach chose that moment to growl and he heard it loud and clear, "I'll take that as a yes"

He sat the tray on the bed and watched me eat the food. It was delicious, the bacon was crispy, the eggs were just right, the grits were perfect, and the orange juice was to die for.

"What time is it" I asked after I swallowed my last bite and drunk my last sip.

"10:47"

"Shouldn't we be getting to work"

"You must have forgotten that I own the place, I don't have to be at work everyday unless I chose to and as far as you" he crawled onto the bed until he was on top of me, "unless I tell you be there you don't have to be"

I felt his arousal against my hip and he grounded it against me making me gasp, "What about your meetings" I said breathlessly when he started to kiss on my neck.

"I can reschedule" he mumbled right before he sucked my right nipple into his mouth.

"Shit, did they take Millie to school!"

He laughed at my frantic state and took his mouth off of me just enough to answer my question, "Yes they did, now hush no more talking" He sucked my left nipple into his mouth and his hand traveled to my dripping core.

Every thought of work vanished from my head replaced with only thoughts of Klaus and the way he was making my body feel.

I can't get enough of this...