Chapter 32

Nicklaus pov

Tonight went amazing, we messed with people at the fun mirrors, we got on every ride, played every game, ate food, laughed, smiled, joked, and played with each other. It was just like old times.

As we were sitting at the top of the ferris wheel that had broke down almost 30 minutes ago I could help but look at the beautiful girl sitting beside me.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you" she said with a smile on her face and light in her eyes.

"Anytime" we fell silent for a while, I turned and looked at her to see that she was already looking at me.

I leaned my head down and she licked her lips and that was the end of me. I couldn't top myself from capturing her lips in a heated kiss that left me breathless and her pantig for more.

She moved to straddle my waist and I rested my hands on her hips.

Her lips are so soft but firm at the same time. I nipped at her bottom lip and she moaned into my mouth.

At this point I was so aroused and it was pressing against her hot core. I could not only sense her arousal but smell it as well, I pulled back slightly to look into her eyes and they were burning gold.

She started to kiss and bite on my neck just as I started to slowly grind myself against her. She arched her back and let out a low moan at the friction I caused.

She was still passionately kissing on my neck when we felt the ferris wheel jerk back to a start.

We were both panting with desire as she got off of me to sit back in her seat.

We both didn't say anything as we got off the ferris wheel and headed to the parking lot to leave. Once we were in I started the car and we left the amusement park.

I couldn't help the grin that spread on my face as I thought about what happened.

"What are you grining about"

"Nothing" I said with a small laugh.

"What" she said while starting to smile too.

"Just, that was fun, I haven't had that much fun in 9 years" I spoke honestly.

"Me either" she agreed.

"Would you like some dinner"

"I don't think anything is open at this time at night"

I glanced at the time 1:24a.m, not realizing it was so late, "I can cook"

She gave it some thought, "Sure why not, I could eat"

Moments later I pulled into the driveway of the house I've lived in all my life.

"I didn't realize you still lived here"

"I've thought about moving but couldn't make myself come to do it"

I flipped on the light switch once we were in the house, from my side vision I saw McKenna looking around the house.

"Nothing has changed"

As we walked into the kitchen I said, "What would you like to eat?"

"Surprise me"

I smiled at her statement, "I thought you hated surprises"

"Sometimes surprises are good"

I began getting the supplies I needed to cook the food and Kenna had taken a seat on the counter on the island in the kitchen.

She didn't say anything and neither did I, as I paid attention to what I was doing.

Once I had prepared the steaks and had them on the over top grill I walked over to Mckenna who was sitting patiently on the counter.

"Why did you keep this?" I gently touched the ring I gave her that was on the chain around her neck.

She was so quiet that I didn't think she would answer me. I felt her heart rate pick up and her body go tense.

"I kept it because it reminded me of the promise you made me" she looked me in the eyes, "That you will always come back"

"I thought you never wanted to see me again"

"A part of me didn't, but another part couldn't let go"

I cupped her face and slowly brought my face to hers, "May I kiss you"

She smiled, "You never have to ask me Nicklaus"

I grined and kissed her with as much passion as I did at the amusement park maybe even more.

She locked her legs around my waist, and encircled her arms around my neck.

I caressed her thighs, while my tongue explored her mouth hungrily. She moaned when I nipped at her lower lip than sucked at the top one.

"If we keep going I'm gonna burn the food" I huskly said against her lips.

She untangled herself from me with a soft sigh. I kissed her on the forehead and went to finish the food.

I'm going to need an ice bath after tonight....