Chapter 35

After we had finished our sandwichs we started talking about random different things and some how we ended up talking about my past.

"So who are you really"

"What you mean?"

"Since Scarlett isn't the real you, who's the real McKenna, what's her story"

I knew this would come, I just didn't know when. I was caught off guard with his question so I sat there staring off into space for a while. He didn't say anything. He just waited.

Then I began telling him everything. Before my mother was killed, after she was killed, and everything else in between.

He listened quietly, but his emotions were loud. I felt everything he felt. I felt it when he got sad for me, when tears weld up in his eyes, when he got beyond pissed, but he never showed the emotion even though I felt every bit of it.

When I finished telling him everything and we were quiet, the only thing heard was our breathing.

Without a word he came over to me and pulled me into his arms.

I didn't resist, I just molded into his embrace.

"I'm sorry McKenna"

"Why" I asked softly

"Because you had to go through all of that at such a young age" he said while gently stroking my back and massaging my head.

Without thinking I softly moaned from the way he was rubbing my head. My body started to come alive and I know he felt it because his became aware too.

I looked up into his eyes and saw the desire he had for me burning there.

We kissed, it started off gentle but turned into something wild a moment later.

Soon we were taking our clothes off. Kissing every inch that came exposed.

Then I thought, "Wait" he pulled up from my neck his eyes blazing with desire, "Lock the door"

He got up and locked it so fast that I barley noticed he was gone.

We once again began to attack each other with the desire we felt.

He picked me up and walked over to his desk, he sat me on the edge never losing contact of my mouth.

"Lay back" he said hotly in my ear.

I pushed the stuff on his desk onto the floor neither of us caring of the mess it made.

I laid back and Nicklaus yanked my skirt off leaving me nothing but my heals, stockings, and panties.

He kissed the inside of my ankle and started a slow journey up to my core. When he got to the inside of my thigh he reached his hands up and ripped a hole in the crouch part of my stockings.

I didn't care one bit.

He pulled my panties to the side, "beautiful" he said right before he leaned his head in for a taste.

I arched my back off the desk and let out an animalistic growl/moan from the pleasure. It was so intense that I tried closing my legs but he gripped my thighs and held them open.

I came in his mouth seconds later moaning loudly without a care.

He ripped the rest of my stockings along with my panties off. He flipped me over onto my stomach making me gasp from the force.

He slapped my ass and I moaned his name. I felt his smirk.

I got even more excited when I heard his zipper being pulled down and felt his member at my entrance.

"You're so wet for me McKenna" he said while teasing me with his tip.

"Please" I begged.

He trusted into me fast and sharp and I screamed.

He started with slow tortures trust making me moan long and deep. As we both got closer to the edge he sped up and gripped my hips tightly. It was borderline painful but I loved it.

We both fell apart together, him coming deep inside me, feeling his hot seed making my orgasms all the better.

He tured me around and kissed me sweetly and deeply.

We stared into each others eyes for a little bit longer, "We should get dressed" he nodded and picked up my clothes for me helping me get dressed.

When I stood up straight I felt his cum run down my leg and he looked down the same time I did, we both started to laugh and he gave me a handkerchief to clean up with.

Once I finished I threw it in the trash. Then I looked around the office and it was a mess with all the paper and office supplies all around the floor.

I started picking the stuff up off the floor and he helped me. We worked in silence until we finished.

I started to blush when I realized how loud I was being and the Secretary more than likely heard me along with every other super natural being in the building.

"Why are you blushing" he said with a grin.

"I'm sure everyone heard what we were doing in here"

He shook his head, "the walls in my office are sound proof. Since almost everyone in the building would hear me on the phone I decided to sound proof it. So no worries" he looked at me smiling, "but as loud as you were I think they still heard you"

I faked being mad at what he said and playing smacked him on the arm. I did it hard enough for him to rub the spot.

"Ouch" he gave me a sexy grin, "don't make me spank you for being bad"

My body flared with arousal at the thought of his hands on my body.

"We should get back to work"

He smiled, "You're right" he kissed me on the forehead then opened his cell phone to make a call.

I walked into my office just as the phone started to ring.

Who says you can't mix business with pleasure....