Chapter 1: Dmitri

Hello to all my fans and readers! Here is my new story No Love Needed! As always, I hope you enjoy this story just as much as you enjoy any of my other ones!

*This is also the first story in which I created a cast so OMG! There's a picture of Dmitri on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

                My body felt unbelievably sore and my back was killing me. I stretched as I sat up in my bed, or at least I think it was my bed. Everything was a little cloudy and my head was pounding. Yep. I definitely had a hangover. A body lay in the bed beside me, completely naked. Well, I assume they’re naked because I’m naked, but the sheets are wrapped all around them. Obviously I got some last night and couldn’t remember it right now. I rubbed my aching head and slowly stood up from the soft bed. A wave of nausea washed over me and I knew I had to get to a toilet or bucket or whatever.

I staggered quickly through the room, still not being able to see clearly. Unable to find my way out the room in time, I decided to just grab a box resting on the floor. The contents of my stomach were pushing their way up, leaving a burning sensation in my throat as they left my mouth and into the box. Oh I see I had tacos last night…I think. I slowly sat the box down and wiped my mouth, looking around the room I was in. OK, I see this isn’t a room I’m familiar with. This definitely isn’t my apartment.

The person in the bed stirred a little but didn’t make any big movements. I began searching and finding all of my clothing items thrown all over the room. This was a bit of a pain seeing as I was so hung over. After more time passed, I finally had on all my clothes. I grabbed my shoes and began putting them on when the person finally sat up in the bed.

“Well good morning, sexy.” A caramel skin guy – who was kinda cute - said smiling. Seeing the face made instantly remember everything last night. After I left work I went to a bar and got so fucking drunk and met the guy. Knowing me, I talked the guy into letting me come home with him where we did things. Freaky things. I don’t quite remember them though.

“Hi…” I said slowly, looking back down to my shoes as I secured them on my feet. The dude was looking at me and I was starting to get creeped out.

“You’re leaving already?” He asked, sounding hurt.

“Um yeah. What am I supposed to be doing?” I asked bluntly.

“I don’t know…I thought we would hang out?” The guy said quietly.

“Oh…well no. Frankly, I need to take a shower and get cleaned up. Can’t exactly do that…here.” I said. The guy looked at me again.

“Well you have my number right? Maybe we can hang another time?” He asked. I nodded slowly.

“Yes, I have your number erm…” I started, but couldn’t remember his name.

“Vaughn…” He mumbled, finishing my sentence. I hated that name. I definitely couldn’t keep talking to him.

“Alright…Vaughn, I’ll definitely be giving you a call…” I lied, giving a charming smile. Vaughn smiled and nodded.

“I hope you get home safe, Dmitri.” Vaughn said smiling. I guess he remembered my name from last night so kudos to him. Not. I nodded and continued out the door. Once outside, I looked around to see if I had driven my car to this place or not. To my dismay, Vaughn must’ve given me a ride in his car, meaning my car was at the bar still. Great…