Chapter 20: The First Time

***This chapter contains a sex scene!*** Hope you enjoy though.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Andre's Point-of-View*

I slowly closed the front door and stood there for a moment thinking. It was definitely something to hear Dmitri say everything he said before he left. Not only that in a good way, but also a little disheartening. Of course, it was a little disappointing to see Dmitri walk out that door with us being set that we would not make it work, but it was also something that I felt was needed. Honestly, it definitely felt like a new chapter has begun in my life.

Once I realized that I had been standing there for a moment in silence, I turned around to be greeted by the stare of Quinton, who was probably waiting to hear everything that was said. I walk over to the couch and plop down, letting out a sigh.

"You OK?" He asks, sitting up.

"I'm fine. Me and Dmitri had a pretty productive talk and it definitely has helped me prepare to move forward with my life. Of course, it is a little emotional for Dmitri to leave, I kinda saw it coming." I respond. Quinton bites down on his lip, seemingly in thought.

"Deep down, I know you probably would have rather him to have stayed than for me to." He mumbles. I wasn't sure if that was true, because I honestly do feel Quinton is an amazing person. It's just that I began investing some time and emotions into Dmitri to try and get him to see things differently. My goal was to be with him and have him as my own, with him only being for me. That was a little farfetched, but I didn't think of a negative outcome. I tried to remain positive.

"Quinton, don't be silly. It's not that I would have rather Dmitri stayed, it is just he was that first little breath of fresh air for me. I began truly getting emotionally involved, especially since I wanted Dmitri so badly..." I say quietly.

"I know, I listened to you numerous times when you spoke about him. Hell, I even helped with your plot to get him to crave you. So I guess I can understand you going through some...I don't know." He responds in a similar silent manner.

"I remember when me and you first met. You were such a fine person to me; a real handsome specimen. I thought you were really nice too. I actually thought of you as something more initially...until you said you were straight." I respond softly. Quinton sits there for a while without say anything; just breathing softly.

"I didn't even know you were feeling me for a minute before all this. But I guess I do have myself to blame since I did tell you I wasn't trying to talk to you on that level. But, I also do know you were fresh out of another relationship, so I wouldn't have rushed it no how." He breathes out. Numerous times, I know I did tell myself that I wouldn't jump into another relationship anyway, since not everyone had good intentions when getting with me. But that logic seemed to go out the door when Dmitri came about.

I remember the night where I just had no cares in the world after I left Keith. That faithful night where I had one too many to drink and found myself intoxicated by not only the alcohol, but the essence of just letting it all go that night. Though I was so drunk, I was still quite coherent the entire night. I remember Dmitri checking me out as he was looking just as delicious on that stage dancing himself. I remember not wanting love that night, but just someone to make me feel real good and forget about the woes of my failed relationships. Dmitri gave me more than that, which surprised me since he is a dancer.

Dmitri wasn't after my money. That right there gave me more than what I needed. He just wanted to sleep with me. Though that wouldn't seem that much better to most, it was exactly what I needed that night. Someone who had no problem having sex and then letting me go. I was caught on that blissful high of something different, I wanted to make Dmitri more than the current feel-good moment. More than he ever intended to be to me. But even with him being a fresh experience, he was still toxic in the way it all carried out. Meanwhile, Quinton could be the exact same fresh experience and would be down for me, but even now, I'm still a little torn about Dmitri.