Chapter 19: Private Talk

*Dmitri's Point-of-View*

"So are you going to stand there like an ass or are you gonna invite me in?" I ask, staring at a surprised Andre.

"Um...sure. I wasn't expecting you." Andre quietly says.

"Yeah, because I guess you called yourself ignoring me." I state, making my way inside the house.

"Huh? Oh! Did you text me? I left my phone in the bathroom." He quickly responds. I then look and notice that Quinton is sitting on his couch. How fucking lovely.

"Oh I guess y'all are fucking now?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Well if it isn't this piece of shit...nice to see you again Dmitri." Quinton sarcastically calls, giving me only a small glance before looking back to the TV.

"Fuck you. Anyway, I came to talk to you Andre. I decided I owe you that much." I casually speak. Andre stares at me for a moment, then to Quinton, who doesn't seem very interested in getting in our business. He's smart, I'll give him that, since it doesn't concern him anyway...for the most part.

"Alright, I've been waiting to talk to you. So I'm ready for whatever you need to say." Andre said. I look at Quinton for a moment and look back to Andre.

"Um, so is he gonna be sitting here in our business? I don't think we need an audience." I sneer.

"I already know your business. But hey, I can respect the fact you want me to leave if you were man enough to ask." Quinton says, giving this bland look. Sucks he's not down to let me have him because his attitude can be pretty sexy to me at times. But I shake the thoughts away and frown. There's not a man on this earth who is sexy enough to mouth off to me and get away with it, however. Not even Quinton.

"Alright...bitch get the fuck out so I can talk to Andre. Better?" I seethe. Quinton turns a death glare to me and stands to his feet, looking like he's going to hit me. Just to be ready, I feel myself tense up and clench my fists as my eyes dart from to him.

"Now wait, there will be none of that in my house. Dmitri, for once in your life, can you not be this disrespectful, bratty ass, person who acts like they are just this deity on earth? This is MY house first and foremost and you won't speak to my guest like you pay a damn bill up in here. Quinton doesn't need to go anywhere. If you need to talk privately, we can step in another room." Andre yells. This is the first time he has ever put his foot down to me...and boy did he look sexy being assertive. Quinton looked shocked and stood in place and all I could do was sigh.

"Whatever...fine. Can we talk privately?" I hesitantly ask, rolling my eyes. Andre nods at me and then looks at Quinton.

"Just wait out here for me, I don't want you to go." Andre softly says to him. For some reason, I got angry. How can Andre be so up Quinton's ass and treat me like he wasn't just pursuing me like I had the most bomb dick he ever got?

"Wow..." I mumble as Andre leads me to a room upstairs. He closes the door behind him and motions for me to sit in this chair in the corner of a room.

"Why are you always like this?" He instantly asks once I sit down. I scrunch my face up like he's crazy for even asking. Andre must be really fuming to be like this today.

"I wasn't put on this earth to please anyone. You shouldn't be surprised by my bluntness, Andre. However, I will ask what the hell has gotten into you today?" I counter, staring intently at him.

"I'm just tired, Dmitri. We're not high school students...we're 20-something year olds...well into our own lives and living in our own homes like adults. I need to know where your head is at. I need to understand why am I just a conquest for you?" Andre questions. I sigh. Here we go with this again.