Chapter 14: Calm Before the Storm

OK you guys, I plan to start kicking up the action. How? I'm still not too sure, but trust I can make some things fall into place. Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            “You did what?!” Brooke almost yelled from excitement. I palmed my face and frowned at her.

“Bitch would you lower your voice? And I was shocked myself to had passed up sex because of the mere thought of Andre.” I said a little embarrassed in a hushed tone. Brooke placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

“Honey it just means you finally have respect for another guy.” She explained. I sighed and looked away.

“This all is just so strange to me. Then it’s like he hasn’t gave me enough action lately, yet I still want him.” I said. Brooke raised an eyebrow and looked like she was in thought.

“What do you mean? I thought before he was giving you action, y’all would just get interrupted.” She questioned. I nodded.

“I mean, yeah. You know what I mean. Regardless, I haven’t slept with anyone for the past few days and this is just killing me.” I mumbled. I think this was bothering me because all my life, I was never denied of my sexual acts. I always was able to get that action and get my one before moving on to the next. But now it was like some force in the universe denying me of Andre and it’s like it just wasn’t making any sense.

“How many times have these incidents happened with you and him?” Brooke asked.

“About a few good times.” I state. It had been a few days since Friday when Trevor kissed me and the incident happened at the club. Saturday was no better because during the day, I had got with Andre to go to brunch and talk to him about some things, and next thing I know, we were basically dry humping in the backseat of his car. But nothing got too far since he didn’t want to “mess up his seats”. I was getting so frustrated thinking about it because there was a constant excuse each time.

“That’s interesting, I guess.” Brooke uttered, leaning back on to my bed.

“Not really Bee. I have to tell you something else though.” I say nervously. It was weird trying to talk about the Trevor thing. I tried telling Brooke over the phone on Saturday morning but it just couldn’t come out my mouth.

“What is it?” She asked. I took in a deep breath and got up off my bed to peak out into the living room. Yvonne and Trevor was not here but I just had to make sure. I closed my bedroom door and stood by it with my arms crossed, leaning against the door.

“Trevor and I kinda fought on Friday before I went in to work.” I started off slowly. Brooke sat up on the bed quickly and stared at me with wide eyes.

“Oh my God! Really? How did that happen?” She asked so enthused. I rolled my eyes, recalling everything that led up to the blowout…and the kiss.

“Brooke, I’m going to need you to calm your silly ass down. Now, apparently him and Yvonne got into another argument which led to her storming out the apartment. Once that happened, I was left alone with Trevor, who told me what had happened.” I swallowed hard and paused, trying to find the right words to say on what came next. “He began hinting at things…basically coming on to me.” I said, with my voice going more into a whisper at the end. Brooke’s mouth was open and she shook her head.

“Dmitri the tea is brewing! Is that why y’all fought?!” Her excitement was clearly high at this point from the situation. I walked over to her and punched her moderately hard in her arm.