Chapter 12: Sex in the Movies

Sooo this chapter is a little on the sex side. To be honest, I wrote it while I was feeling "in the mood" so I hope it turned out pretty hot in all honesty. So enjoy!

BTW! Finally this book have 10k reads. I'm really happy about it and I want to thank everyone who continues to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andre’s Point-of-View*

            It was so dark in the movie theater as I leaned in my seat, watching the movie. Dmitri had his arm on the arm rest and he was slouching down with a big tub of popcorn in his lap. I know you’re probably wondering how is it at this point? Well, it had been a couple days since the text mishap and it was now Thursday. I actually suggested to hang out and without too much hesitation, Dmitri actually agreed. But over the past few days, I must say that Dmitri has been communicating more in his own little way. He can get really flirtatious and be very suggestive (if you know what I mean). I feed into it a bit to reel him in and to slowly put my plan into motion. Today was the first day I’d try to carry it out though.

I grabbed some popcorn out his tub and Dmitri stared at me.

“Damn. Didn’t even ask this time.” He said, glancing over at me in a hushed tone. I chewed the popcorn and smiled before saying anything.

“I just figured you wouldn’t mind.” I replied. Dmitri rolled his eyes and stared at the screen. If the tub of popcorn wasn’t there, I’d really try to tease him and touch him, but with the popcorn there, I couldn’t really do it how I wanted to. To be honest, I wanted to accidentally knock it over, but I was scared that Dmitri would beat my ass. It was still pretty weird thinking this, since I’m really a sweet-person. But for once, I feel I need to take the bull by the horns.

“What are you thinking about?” Dmitri suddenly asked. I didn’t realize he had been staring at me and I blushed with embarrassment.

“Nothing in particular. I’m pretty content.” I answered with a smile. My eyes then wondered back to the tub of popcorn and I decided to just act. I made it to where I tried to reach for some but instead knocked it out his lap. Dmitri jumped and stared at me.

“What the fuck! How did that happen?” He said a little loud, getting shushes from people around us. “Go fuck yourselves.” Dmitri added loudly, wiping the spilled popcorn off his cargo shorts.

“I am sooo sorry.” I said pouting. Dmitri just stared at me for the longest before poking my cheek. That really caught me off guard because I thought when he raised his hand, he was going to slap me.

“Ugh…it’s fine. But you owe me $10 for that wasted popcorn.” Dmitri said softly, poking my cheek a little harder. I pushed his finger away and chuckled quietly.

“OK, that’s fine.” I said smiling. Dmitri smirked back at me and I just felt good. He looked back to the screen and this is when I decided to finally get everything started.

            I slowly placed my hand on Dmitri’s thigh while continuing to stare forward at the screen. I was waiting for him to say something but he said nothing. I glanced out the corner of my eye and could see Dmitri looking down at my hand, biting on his bottom lip. It was falling into place but just knowing I had the power to turn him on made me get turned on. I pray that I have the strength not to let things go too far.

I move my hand gently up and down his leg before eventually just resting my hand on his groin, beginning to bite down on my bottom lip now. I could feel his hard on and he was just not stopping me or saying anything, but I didn’t dare look at him directly. It was very difficult trying to get myself turned off to avoid falling prey to the lustful situation I created, but I managed to begin controlling my thoughts. Instead of thinking how sexy Dmitri looked sitting there biting and licking his lips, I focused on the movie more. Suddenly he put his arm over my shoulder and I didn’t know what to do. I looked over at him finally and he was just staring at. Have you ever saw someone who you just wanted to let do any and everything to you? You just wanted them to rip your clothes off right where you stood? Well Dmitri was that person to me right now.