Chapter 3: The Best Sex Yet

Hello readers! Here is chapter 3 of No Love Needed and from the name of the chapter, you should be able to tell that it's going to get naught! Remember, this is a mature story so there will be mature language and mature scenes. Hope you enjoy! Vote, Comment, Fan!

***HOT SEX SCENE WARNING***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            I couldn’t believe I had ran into that same fine ass dude who I saw earlier at the mall and the fact he was at a club was surprising as hell. But shit, I ain’t complaining one bit. I’m lucky enough to be going to this nigga’s house at all right now. His ride was smooth, a Lamborghini Murcielago which showed he had money, but I didn’t care about that. All I cared about was gettin’ in this dude’s pants.

He whipped his car into the driveway of his house which was huge. Definitely one of them rich kids. I got out the car and patiently waited for this guy to come open the door to his house. He staggered from the driveway and opened the front door, stumbling inside. Definitely drunk (less work I need to do).

“So what’s ya name?” I asked, stepping slowly inside. By the morning I probably wouldn’t even care to remember it but I still had to ask.

“Andre…” He slurred. I chuckled at him because I could tell he was trying hard not to slur his words. How cute.

“Well I’m Dmitri. Nice to meet you Andre.” I said extending my arm. Andre grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it. I slowly pulled my hand away and stared at him. What the fuck?

“The pleasure’s all mine.” He said, plopping down on the couch.

“Yeah…so anyway, how about that dance?” I asked, slowly approaching him.

“How much will that be?” Andre asked. I paused and looked at him.

“It’s on me…just sit back and relax.” I said huskily, removing my shirt. Andre’s eyes wondered my abdomen, landing on tats.

“A free private dance…sweet.” He said, bringing his eyes from my body to my face. I smiled and looked around the room, finding a nice stereo set to the far left.

“Perfect, I’m going to put some music on.” I said. Andre nodded and watched me as I plugged my phone into the stereo, going to my “Slow Jams” playlist. The music began and I headed towards Andre. He watched me as I danced seductively in front of him, moving my body slowly. I knew he was loving it and was getting turned on from it.

“You like this shit, don’t you?” I asked with pure arrogance, motioning towards my body. Andre could only nod as I stepped closer, dancing close against his groin. I pulled him up off the couch and grinded against him, teasing him and placing kisses on his neck. He moaned softly and it was too sexy. I pulled away, sliding my body around and moving my hips to the beat.

Andre stumbled back a little, looking at me with so much lust in his eyes. After a while, I stopped dancing and pushed him against the couch, straddling him.

“Where’s ya bedroom?” I whispered in his ear. His hard-on twitched in his pants as he motioned to a room. I stood up and smiled, looking at his backside as he took lead. Definitely gonna hit that. Andre had a large bed and it looked hella soft too.

“Damn it’s hot in here.” Andre said rubbing himself through his pants. I smirked and undid my jeans to reveal my briefs. His eyes went up and down my body.