Chapter 13: Blows and Kisses

Hey guys! Writer's block had really consumed me but sorry for the delayed update. I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            It had been a long night and I just didn’t know how to feel. When I was with Andre at the movies yesterday, I was good. Then he messed around and got me all horny which wouldn’t have been a problem if he would have just let me finished. That shit really pissed me off because I have never had to deal with not getting that nut. I was starting to want him badly – not so much in a committed way – but I just wanted to fuck. Don’t get me wrong…slowly but surely I’m starting to be more open to maybe giving him a title, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t more so a lust thing. That nigga is fine and it’s like I just can’t get enough of him. There’s never been a man alive on this earth who has really made me feel like this. But anyways.

I had told Brooke everything that happened yesterday and she was just telling me that maybe it’s best me and him didn’t have sex. Maybe she forgot who she was talking to because knowing me, I can’t just not have sex. One way or another, I’m gonna get my pleasure, and tonight just might be the night when I leave the club. Hopefully my thoughts about Andre would not interfere this time.

            I finally climbed out of bed as it neared 6pm. Yeah, I had a very lazy day today since I knew I’d be working all weekend. I made my way to the kitchen to make me a little meal before I showered. Yvonne and Trevor were standing in the living room and I could hear them arguing somewhat, but I wasn’t going to get involved because I didn’t really want to speak to Trevor. Ever since the night he spoke to me in my bedroom, I just didn’t trust him. It isn’t clear whether he likes me o was flirting, but it still just didn’t sit easy with me.

I shrug off my thoughts as I begin making me some baked salmon with white rice. One thing anyone can learn about me is that I can cook a little bit, though I don’t do it often. I season the salmon and place it in the oven while I boil the rice on the stovetop. Next thing I know, I hear the front door slam and I sigh loudly.

“You bitches are going to get enough of slamming my goddamn doors.” I say annoyed, walking out the kitchen. To my surprise, only Trevor stood before me in the living room.

“Yvonne got mad and left…” Trevor said still staring in the direction of the door.

“Why the fuck would she leave the place she resides in? You should’ve been the one leaving!” I almost yelled. Now I could just beat Yvonne’s ass for leaving when she know damn well she should’ve controlled her attitude and sent his ass home. Now I’m here alone with this nigga.

“It’s not like I asked her to leave. She just in her feelin’s. She’ll be aight.” Trevor said with a shrug, sitting down on the couch.

“Nigga, get yo ass up and go get her. You not staying here while she off with an attitude.” I say, pointing to the door. He just chuckled.

“She told me to have you talk some sense into me.” He replied with a smirk. I let out a sigh and shook my head.

“Too fucking bad. Tell her that I said you’re not my problem. I’m trying to chill before I go into work tonight. So get the fuck up and get THEE fuck out of my apartment.” I said with a calm but demanding voice.

“You always being so damn mean, bruh.” Trevor said frowning a little. I rolled my eyes.

“Ask me how many fucks I give.” I say slowly.

“Is it greater than one?” He asks.

“Nope, and not even equal to, so you can get out now.” I answer smirking. Trevor stood up and stared at me.