Chapter 6: We Meet Again

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            I rolled over on my back as I reached my climax, panting. Damn I love being me! Next to me lied a guy who was pretty hot, though I didn’t really find myself that attracted to him. But shit, the sex was good so I won’t complain.

“Damn, you were amazing.” The guy breathed out.

“Well…duh. I’m me.” I replied smirking. Ha, I’m so fucking arrogant. The guy rolled his eyes.

“I mean, you were great too…uh…Kyle?” I said, more so like a question. I think that was his name.

“My name is Kevin. What the hell?” He replied angrily. I sighed, really not caring about his attitude. I got to hit, so it is what it is.

“Anyways, I’m going to go now. It’s been real!” I declared, hopping up and pulling on my shorts. I could feel his burning glare on me.

“So, that’s it?” Kevin asked with anger clear in his voice. I chuckled, slipping my shirt over my head.

“What? Were you expecting us to frolic in a meadow? I have things to do.” I stated, grabbing my work bag and turning to face him. Hmm, he looked kind of pissed but whatever.

“Ugh! I can’t believe I let you sleep with me!” He yelled. All I could do was laugh. If he had any respect for his damn self, he wouldn’t have slept with a stranger. I mean, I don’t get into anything serious or expect much substance once I get it on with someone. Honestly, he shouldn’t have either, given once again, I was a stranger to him.

“I’ll catch you on the flip side.” I said, ignoring his clear frustration and leaving his apartment. As usual, I had went home with someone after I danced at a club last night. I wasn’t drunk or anything, so I had good memory of what had happened. For once, I had driven myself and the dude back to his place. Apparently, he had came with his friend so he didn’t have to worry about his own car. But that’s neither here nor there.

            It had been a good several days since my encounter with that other dude. If I remember correctly, his name was Andre. Why the fuck I remember his name? I don’t even know. But he seemed to creep into my mind at times. Thinking about the night I slept with him and the morning after, he was really what I wasn’t used to dealing with. I can’t even understand why the hell I’m even still thinking about that nigga. I like to tell myself that it obviously has to do with the sex, so I stick to that. The sun was high as usual, making it hot as hell and the seats in my car were hot to the touch.

“Goddamn leather seats…” I mumbled to myself as I got in and shut the door. The thought of buying a new car crossed my mind. With some of the money I had been saving, I could buy a pretty nice used one. But for some reason, I can’t bring myself to part with this old thing. Oh well. I started my car and left this place, hurrying home so that I could shower and what not.

            As always, the smell of weed permeated the air as I headed up the stairs in my apartment complex. For the most part, no one was really out yet which was fine by me. I got to my door and pulled out my keys, opening it. The first thing I see is Yvonne on top of MY couch, straddling her boyfriend, Trevor.

“Oh my fucking god. Ugh you bitch!” I exclaimed, shaking my head. Yvonne and Trevor gasped, quickly moving pillows to cover their naked bodies.

“Oh hey cousin!” Yvonne replied, laughing. Trevor looked so embarrassed, but sexy at the same time. If he wasn’t my cousin’s man, I’d definitely try and hit that.

“Now I’m going to have to burn the couch.” I said, placing my work bag down and shielding my eyes. Yvonne scoffed.

“I know you aren’t talking when you be in every nigga’s pants every other night.” She retorted, clasping on her bra. I smiled, feeling proud about her statement. I’m so terrible.