Chapter 16: The Revelations

"Maybe it is me."

"Maybe it is me."

"MAYBE IT IS ME."

The line resonated in my head as I stood there staring at Quinton. It all makes sense now. He's obviously defensive for Andre because he cares for that guy...

"Wow...really? You think you're the one for him but you claim to be straight." I say, folding my arms. Quinton furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"It's none of your damn business." Quinton retorts. I shake my head and begin to walk towards the exit. I then take a sudden pause and turn to him again.

"You know, at least I have the balls to tell Andre what's up. It's not like I'm being sneaky with anything I do. He knows how I am and it's been told to him many times, hell, you were there the day I snapped. So maybe you should be giving yourself a talk." I say over my shoulder. Quinton glares at me and punches the mirror.

"Ugh, you're just...the fucking worse type of person!" He yells before shoving past me out the bathroom. What the fuck? I could care less about him getting an attitude, but he got physical. I begin to follow after him back to the oak tree where everyone else waited.

"Quinton?" Andre says looking concerned as he sees him.

"What the hell is going on?" Yvonne speaks, looking at me.

"Someone has a fucking attitude and pushed me." I spat.

"Well someone is still being a little inconsiderate punk, but hey, it's whatever." Quinton retorts angrily. I roll my eyes and look at Brooke, who is looking so confused.

"I knew he'd probably try and fuck the guy..." Trevor mutters nudging Yvonne. Bitch what the hell?

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SPEAKING ON?" I bellow as I feel my anger spiking. Brooke immediately jumps in my way and blocks the path for me to get to Trevor.

"We all know you ain't shit." Trevor seethes.

"Boy this is my cousin you're talking about!" Yvonne pipes in as she turns a glare to Trevor.

"You don't have no fucking right to speak on me you bitch ass, punk ass, hoe." I shout over Brooke as she tries to restrain me.

"See, it's not just me who sees it." Quinton suddenly mumbles. My glare turns back to him with Andre looking more and more confused as the conversation goes on.

"Shut the fuck up, because you still got an ass whoopin' coming your way." I reply. At this point, Brooke and Yvonne are holding me, trying to keep me from attacking both Quinton and Trevor.

"How did it even get to this?" Andre asks Quinton.

"Because the nigga can't be real and tell you that he has feelings for you!" I intercede the question and throw that out there. Brooke's eye go wide, Quinton instantly looks defeated, and Andre freezes in his place.

"What the hell?" Yvonne says looking between all of us. "This is some Jerry Springer type shit."

"Everyone chill out!" Brooke yells, silencing everyone and bringing us to a standstill. This is not going to end well and I can just feel it.

*Andre's Point-of-View*

My mind is boggled by what's going on now. It looks like Quinton and Dmitri had a pretty bad argument and Dmitri is ready to fight. It's like he's even snapping on his cousin's boyfriend and I don't even understand that especially since they seemed fine all day. The biggest thing of all is that now I'm brought to the realization that Quinton may actually have feelings for me. Where would all of this come from?