Chapter 2: Andre

Here is chapter 2 of No Love Needed and you get the feel and background of Andre. I hope you guys enjoy!

*Of course, there is a picture of Andre so check it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Andre’s Point-of-View*

            I was walking around the mall with my baby by my side and I felt great. Maybe for once in my life, I’ve found someone who loves me for me and not the money I have. Keith smiled lovingly at me as we stood in Foot Locker, looking for shoes that he wanted. It was our 3 month anniversary and I wanted to treat him. This was the longest relationship that I ever had and I was excited.

“I like those blue and white Jordans but there’s also those red and black ones.” Keith said pouting. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, resting his head against my chest. I snuggled him closely, kissing his forehead.

“I’ll get you both pairs, baby. It’s nothing really.” I cooed into his ear. Keith smiled and kissed my lips.

“You’d really do that for me? I love you so much, Andre!” He said happily.

“I love you too baby.” I replied, kissing his lips gently. I called someone over so Keith could try on the shoes in his size. A young man came to our aid and gladly assisted with getting the right shoe sizes. Keith smiled up at me and my insides melted. I guess I was finally lucky.

“Do they fit correctly?” I asked him softly. He nodded and took off the shoes, putting back on the ones he owned.

“Thanks again. I’ll definitely be repaying you later.” Keith said winking. I licked my lips as I pictured me and him making sweet love. The young assistant came back over to us.

“Is that all? I’ll ring you guys up.” He asked, looking between the two of us. Keith seemed to ponder a bit.

“Yeah we’re done.” He finally said holding the two boxes of shoes. I smiled as Keith seemed to light up as I pulled out my credit card. We walked to the counter to pay for the stuff when Keith decided to throw in the shoe cleaner, scent balls, and socks.

“You don’t mind, do you?” He asked innocently. He was so cute.

“Not at all baby…anything for you.” I replied a little hesitant. But I just couldn’t refuse him. I love Keith so much. The guy that was helping us smiled a little.

“You two are a couple?” He asked. Me and Keith nodded in unison.

“Oh cool, that’s what’s up.” The guy said smiling. I smiled as he rung all the items up and gave a total. It was close to $400 in total but I still paid. Keith smiled at the guy and then at me, giving me a big hug.

“Thanks Andre!” He chirped.

“No problem baby.” I replied. The cashier smiled again, watching us be all lovey-dovey.

“How cute..” He mumbled. Keith turned and smiled.

“Thank you sir…or what’s your name?” He in turn asked. I looked between the two and smiled. Keith was always the super social person.

“Quinton.” The guy replied extending his arm. Keith shook it first and then I shook it next.

“Nice meeting you Quinton but we should be going.” I said. Quinton nodded and gave us one last look.

“I hope you guys enjoy the rest of y’all day.” Quinton said giving a small wave.

“Thank you.” Keith and I replied in unison. We walked aimlessly through the mall for a minute before Keith stopped in front of Kay Jewelers.