Chapter 1 - Frida

• इन्हें समर्पित: sophtm

With a sigh Frida closed the door. Finally Friday. It felt like she was waiting for the end of the week for ages. She was just that excited, her first gig in Stockholm! Stockholm! Frida remembered how she couldn't believe her ears when the phone rang and this manager invited her to the capital of Sweden.

A big smile spread out in Frida's face. Surely grinning like an idiot she opened her car and took place. She started the motor and drove on the road. Her finger wandered like it had an own life to the radio button.

Immediately Frida recognised Cadillac by The Hep Stars, Sweden's most famous band. Frida smiled, it was a great song! Of course she sang along. She just loved singing.
While driving outside the landscape changed from dark green forests into light green meadows and soon the first houses appeared. Excited Frida watched them. Of course she had been in Stockholm before but it was amazing every time again.

An hour later Frida parked her car and left to drink something. She walked around a bit just to admire the big houses of Södermalm and then entered a cafe close the water.
She ordered a cup of coffee and then took out her notes. Her gig was in a dance bar on Kungsholmen. Frida walked the line with her finger on the map and wondered how long the way would take. She decided that there was time enough to take a walk around Gamla Stan. She finished her coffee, paid and stood up.

She wandered along the water, thinking about what her kids would be doing right now. Frida was sure Lotta cried because she was hungry. She has been always hungry around 1 o'clock pm... And Hans? Maybe he watched Ragnar feeding Lotta. What about Lotta was eating on her own already? Frida sighed and became a bit guilty again because she left her children.
But then she thought of her gig today, the feeling of performing on stage, the feeling when the applause became loud and louder. No, that was her life. The life, she was born for.

The microphone fitted perfectly in Frida's hand, the dress which she sewed on her own laid tight around her body and her ponytail swang with the beat. All felt right. Frida smiled, took a deep breath and then she began to sing. As always her voice sounded strange with the mic at first but then everything fell into place and Frida felt just great.

After some songs the door was opened. Frida didn't care because that often happened. Of course, she performed in kind of a pub where the guests would just come and go as they like.
Three people took of their jackets and sat down around a table next to the window. They talked a little bit then one of them stood up and went to the bar to take some drinks. While he was waiting his eyes wandered around and to the stage.
Frida held the microphone a bit stronger when she felt his look. She concentrated at the melody. And then their eyes met.

Fortunately the song was almost over so Frida didn't have to sing because at the moment she couldn't make a beep. Blue eyes caught her green ones. Blue eyes? Eyes coloured like the sky after a hard thunderstorm, like the sea on a sunny winter day, like this beautiful flower that Frida always forgot the name of...
Stop! What was she thinking about? Frida couldn't believe her thoughts. Her eyes left his angeleyes and wandered over the most perfect nose she ever saw, the dark brown beard, how would it feel like, she wondered. And then her eyes stuck on the well formed mouth. The red lips looked soft and warm and they invited Frida to kiss them...
Stoooop!!! Frida had to force herself to look away. What was she thinking?! Again! Frida risked a short look and saw that the guy was watching her too. Surely he was irritated because she stared at him. Frida felt how her cheeks glowed. Of course she had to shine like a traffic light.

Suddenly somebody touched her shoulder. Frida got nearly the shock of her life but it was only the pianist of the band. "Hej, is everything okay?" he asked friendly. Frida shook her head. Then she nodded. She was completely confused. She closed her eyes shortly, concentrated and then, when she opened them she said: "Yes, everything's great. I'm okay. Let's play on." Frida hoped that her smile looked real. The guy seemed not really persuaded. But he was too polite to disagree so he turned around, sat down at the piano and the next song started.

While singing Frida used to look around the room but this time she wasn't sure if she could do it because of the guy. What if she sang something wrong when she saw his angeleyes again?
So she tried to sing watching her own feet. She tried, in fact her heart just decided to search that guy again. So she saw that he sat at his friends table again. She saw how they talked and she saw the pretty blonde girl beside him, how she laughed, a very clear laughter and how her hand stroke his arm.
For the second time on this day Frida was surprised by her feelings. She just wanted to kill that blonde barbie. She hated her crystal laughter, her fair skin and her long and very pretty hair. Frida didn't want to think it but the girl was really beautiful. And she looked nice, in another life she maybe could be Frida's friend. But nevertheless Frida hated her.
A strange, unknown feeling spread out in her stomach. Barbie could sit next to this just perfect guy and Frida didn't want to know how often she kissed him. Or even... Frida forbade her mind this thoughts and concentrated on the song. But she couldn't take her eyes off the back of his head. She tried to sing more beautiful, more special, more... sexy. But the man didn't turn around again anymore.

Angeleyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें