Chapter 30 - Frida

When the morning came and Frida slowly woke up, she wasn't sure whether yesterday really happened. Did she really... Did Benny really... She didn't dare to open her eyes, afraid of seeing that everything has been a dream. So she tried to fall asleep again to dream on and cuddled closer to Benny. To Benny... To Benny? Frida ripped her eyes open and... Watched right into a pair of angeleyes. Benny smiled and Frida noticed his hand on her wrist. He was warm and soft and Frida felt the warmness flooding through her body too. Until she realised that Benny was touching her NAKED wrist and that she was completely naked and so was Benny. The warmness suddenly became hotter and Frida felt the red on her face and the big smile her lips formed as she understood that her dream hasn't been a dream but the truth. Benny laughed quietly and Frida had to join him just because she was so happy.

Silence. Frida wanted to say something but what? Her mind was filled with embarrassing thoughts about Benny's body and she could hardly hold her eyes up. Her hands have already begun to stroke Benny's tummy and her eyes have hot sidetracked from his chest for several times until she has won the control again and has forced them to look into Benny's.
Fortunately Benny had the same "problem", his fingers restless stroked her body and Frida caught him more than once while he watched her breasts. She didn't mind, quiet contrary she enjoyed his looks, it made her feel beloved in a special way.

About an hour later, an hour filled with loveful looks, wandering fingers and millions of shivers Frida hesitantly interrupted the silence: "Uhm... Maybe I'd take a shower now and then...", a loud collywobbles stopped her from continuing. Benny cleared his throat a bit embarrassed and Frida couldn't help staring at his tummy before she burst into laughter.
"...then make some breakfast", she finished her sentence and Benny's laughter let their bodies vibrate.
"I want to take a shower too...", Benny began when they calmed down after a while of laughing, "Maybe... Well, if you want... If you don't mind..." Frida's heartbeat speeded up, she couldn't bann the thought of Benny and her, naked... "Well, would you like to take a shower with me?", Benny finished his sentence and quickly looked down... On her breasts... He looked up again, a blush on his face. Frida smiled, big and bigger, "I'd love to, Mr Andersson", she answered before she leaned forward to kiss him.

It took a while until they stood in the bathroom, of course they have got lost in kisses. Benny made a little bow, "Mylady?", his dark voice asked softly. Frida giggled and took his offered hand. Together they entered the shower, Frida turned on the hot water... And first there came cold, Frida squealed and tried to escape the jet of icy water but it was impossible with Benny next to her. He laughed and pulled her closer to him, their naked bodies were pressed against each other and immediately Frida became hot and the cold water was forgotten.

"May I wash your body?", Benny asked with a smirk. Frida giggled, became red and nodded. Benny laughed and took the soap beginning to slowly massage her back. Frida enjoyed his soft hands and... Benny's hands wandered to her tummy and up... Frida moaned quietly when they reached her breast, Benny's lips came closer to ear. "By the way, I love your freckles even on your chest", he whispered and Frida smiled. It has only been the day before yesterday when he has kissed her hand and then he has discovered her freckles...

A triple ring of her doorbell made Frida wake up from her thoughts. Benny grumbled quietly and Frida sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't open...", she began but another ring interrupted her and Benny answered after the annoying sound stopped: "Go before somebody is ringing permanently again." Upset Frida removed his hands from her body and left the shower wrapping a big towel around her body and another around her hair. Attended by another ring she shuffled into the corridor and slowly opened the door.

Agnetha stopped, her hand close to the doorbell. Her blue eyes inspected Frida from up to down then she smiled and asked: "Is Benny at your's?" Frida nodded and answered: "First: come in and close the door please, second: hello, third: yes, he's taking a shower", and with this words she unfortunately became red. Agnetha laughed and stepped inside, Björn who stood behind her, followed. "Together with you?", Agnetha asked teasingly and Frida's glowing face was answer enough. Both, Agnetha and Björn burst into laughter and gave each other high-fives. Frida waited until they calmed down and hoped her blush would leave.
"So you are together now", Agnetha determined, a big smile on her face. "Uhm, kind of, yeah, maybe", Frida couldn't help smiling at least as big as Agnetha. Who jumped around with a hysterical laughter and then Frida was caught in a tight long hug.

"Björn? Agnetha?", Benny asked while leaving the bath room, towels around his body. Frida couldn't take her eyes off him and of course Agnetha noticed it: "Stop dribbling!", she shouted and Frida became red once again. "Some clothes...", she murmured quietly and left into her room where she could hear Agnetha's and Björn's laughter through the door.

After she has put on some clothes Frida left the room and entered the living room. Agnetha and Björn were inspecting the sofa while Benny stood next to them, blushing and still just covered with towels. Frida only had to look once, the sofa with one blanket was perfidious but the clothes in front of it were proofs. Björn sighed as he turned around to Benny: "We've been right to come here", he said. Agnetha laughed: "Yeah, we sat at home and I said: Björnie, let's take a look after Benny! Before somebody gets pregnant..." She and Björn burst into laughter, Benny and Frida changed embarrassed looks. "Benny, I have to talk to you", Björn started. "Alone!", Agnetha added and pulled Frida out of the room and into the kitchen.
"There are some questions I want to ask...", she began slowly and Frida covered her face with her hands as she started with: "How's Benny in bed?"