Chapter 15 - Benny

Björn's arm laid around Agnetha's body, her's were around his neck and both were kissing passionately. Usually Benny would sigh now but not today. Because he couldn't do anything but smiling his head off. He has kissed Frida, well, on the hand but it was a beginning! And she has shown in a strange way that she wanted him to see her bare chest!
Agnetha freed from Björn and went over to Frida who stood some steps behind Benny. He didn't turn around but he could feel that she was smiling too. Surely her nose wrinkled and her eyes were closed a bit but they still glittered in the sunlight and her lips didn't hide her white teeth at all...

"So let's go!", Agnetha shouted and Benny turned around interrupted in his thoughts. Agnetha finished a crazy little dance but Benny didn't notice, he watched Frida and he has been right, she smiled exactly the way he imagined. And then she opened her mouth to a crystal clear laughter and repeated the dance. Her perfect legs were swung around as she made a pirrouette, then she jumped, landed elegant and completed the cheer with a gesture of her hand.
Benny almost applauded, this improvised dance has been nearly more perfect than the ballet show he had visited last year with his parents.

"Come boy", Björn said boxing him, "They're gone, you don't have to stare at the empty ground!" Benny twinkled to wake up from his thoughts. Björn laughed a bit and Benny joined just because he was happy. Then both of them hurried to catch up with Agnetha and Frida.
"You got her!", Björn said, "She was totally lost in the sight of you!" "Uhm...", Benny made. "Really! And how... You two looked like a couple!" "Really?", Benny requested, the happiness began to sparkle again, "Do you think, she would like to be together with..." "Of course!", Björn interrupted, "She wants you!" Benny had to think of the freckles on Frida's chest and the excitement in her eyes and he couldn't help smiling, maybe his dreams would come true soon.

"Oh, look there!", Frida shouted and Benny followed her finger pointing at some eagles that sat in a cage, "I love eagles! But these seem really unhappy... Poor eagles, they belong up in the sky, don't you think so?" Benny oppressed a smile about her cuteness but she was right, the big birds seemed way unhappy. Frida stepped closer to them and when Agnetha stopped and Björn went over to her, Benny followed Frida. She stood there her eyes widened and watched the animals with such an emotion, Benny got nearly jealous. But then he noticed that she blew on her hands and rubbed them, surely she felt cold. The April air wasn't that warm and comfortable and she didn't have any gloves like Agnetha had.
Frida turned her head and gave Benny a beautiful smile. Immediately he had to smile back while her hands fell down. His eyes followed them, then he took a deep breath and asked: "Cold?" She nodded surprised, then she shook her head, "Uhm...", she made. Again Benny had to think of how cute she was and he could hardly hold back a childish "Aww" but instead he surprised himself too as he reached for her hand. Ooops!, his mind said, say something, say something! "Maybe I can warm you up a little", he heard himself saying, uuuh, how stupid it sounded. He wished he'd never said it and...
Oh... A shiver of electricity ran all over his body when Frida's cold but soft fingers closed around his. Her hand was a little bit smaller than his but it fitted perfectly and the touch felt that right, so naturally...

So the day went on, the air was warmed by spring sun and young love, the birds tweeted the melody of happiness and the trees beautified the way with bright coloured blossoms.
Frida got caught with this happiness all around and seeing her jumping around with excitement made Benny laugh too. They passed several animals and Frida seemed to love each of them. Benny smiled nearly nonstop and followed her from enclosure to enclosure, from bird to mammal, from mammal to bird.

An hour later when they just left the wolverines Frida suddenly squealed and squeezed his hand, "Omg! Let's go this way, moose, I LOVE moose!" Her excitement was that catching and her hand pulled him with her anyway so Benny followed her when she jumped the way down to the moose enclosure. But then Frida stopped suddenly and left his hand. "Oh, sorry...", she whispered with this cute blush, which nearly made Benny crazy "I'm... Well... I just love moose..." Frida looked on her feet, she seemed a bit unhappy now. Benny just missed her now warm fingers in his but she looked so cute in this state between happiness because of the moose and unhappiness because... He didn't know why... He just had to smile, "Well, I like moose too. Come, I want to see them", he replied but he didn't dare to take her hand again. Maybe she didn't left it by accident but because she didn't like walking together. He didn't hope so but it might be.