Chapter 9 - Benny

Immediately Benny recognised her voice. Excited he stood up and went slowly to the door. But he stopped some steps behind Agnetha who hugged Anni-Frid. His heart beat faster when he watched Anni-Frid wearing a beautiful green dress which showed her well formed body just perfect. Her chocolate brown hair floated over her back, there were just some strands bound around her head. It was just great. And then she looked up, her indescribable beautiful eyes went wide and her cute mouth formed an "o".
Benny wasn't sure what to do so he smiled at her and waved a little bit.
Agnetha turned around and when Benny wouldn't be that sunken in Frida's eyes he could see her uncertain smile.
When Anni-Frid saw his smile she immediately smiled back and what a smile! It was full of happiness and made Benny smile again.
"So...", Agnetha started, "Frida, this is Benny, Benny, this is Frida..." Benny nodded, "Frida", he repeated.
Frida shook her head, twinkled some times and then she showed a cheeky smile which was nearly as beautiful as the happy one. Her nose wrinkled in a very cute way when she said: "So, that's me. Hej Benny! Nice to meet you." But her eyes watched a point somewhere behind Benny.
Then she turned around to Agnetha. "And who is Björn?" It was like someone hit Benny in the stomach. Agnetha looked a bit surprised too but then she took Frida's hand and pulled Frida through the crowd.
Benny sighed watching Frida's head got lost between many others.

Two wonderful smiles danced around before Benny's eyes. He saw Frida's beautiful green eyes again and again, how they went wide and her cute mouth forming an "o". And most of all he heard her soft warm voice. "So, that's me! Hej Benny! Nice to meet you... Nice to meet you... Nice to meet you..." And then "And who's Björn? And who's Björn? Who's Björn? Who's Björn? Björn? Björn? Björn?!" Benny shook his head twice to see and hear clear.
He noticed that he felt a little bit cold, so he decided to go in the living room and... And what? Look for Frida and say: "Hej Frida, by the way I like you?" Impossible.
But when Benny started to shattering teeth it was clear that he had to go inside.

Benny's eyes wandered around, people everywhere. He knew most of them but he wasn't interested in talking with them. But of course he wasn't lucky, "Heeej, Benny!", a voice squeezed. Benny sighed quiet. It was Britta, a hyperactive girl with a very annoying character. He placed a smile on his lips and turned around. "Hej, Britta, how are you?" "Oooh, I'm great now since I saw you! What do you think of taking a seat there on this sofa? We haven't seen for ages, much to talk about, right?" That was the annoying thing, Britta could talk without breathing. She pushed Benny on a sofa and sat down beside him. That was another annoying thing, she never waited for an answer. Benny tried to keep his smile but it got lost when he saw that there was another person on the sofa. A sleeping beauty.
Frida's mouth was opened a bit and her hair laid like a veil all over her. Her eyes were closed of course and her long cilia drew shadows on her face. Even when she was asleep she looked just awesome. And cute.
"...isn't it?", Britta asked. Benny had no idea what she talked about but it didn't matter because Britta already talked on. So Benny kept watching Frida. She smelled like mild peaches which fit just perfect because she was sweet the same way.
Suddenly she moved, her head canted a bit. It looked uncomfortable now so Benny carefully pulled it back in the position it had before. Her skin was soft and warm and, Benny couldn't really believe it, she smiled at him. Well, actually she smiled in sleep. With a sigh Benny took his hand away but he felt a bit weird touching her while she was asleep. But with that move, a strand of her chocolate brown hair fell right over her mouth. Benny couldn't hold back his fingers taking the strand away from her mouth. Her hair was soft too and without noticing Benny wound it around his finger. Frida smiled again she seemed to have nice dreams.
But then she began to move, her brow wrinkled and she began to twinkle. Quickly Benny stood up and wanted to take Britta with him but she wasn't sitting next to him anymore. Benny had no time to think about it, he went away fast and stopped some steps beside Agnetha so he could still watch Frida. He wasn't sure if she has noticed his hands but just for the case he wanted to be there to excuse and explain himself.
Frida opened her eyes and looked around sleepy. Her eyes roamed Agnetha and then Benny but she didn't seem to see him because she closed her eyes immediately. Or she didn't want to see him. Benny wasn't sure and he couldn't think about it anymore because he got sidetracked by a cute blush spreading out on Frida's face.Benny couldn't hold back the silly smile, she looked just so adorable.
And it looked like Frida tried to hide a smile too. But then she cuddled in the pillows and some time later she was sleeping again.

Benny thought shortly about sitting down on the sofa again but then a yawn decided that he should go home. So he looked out for Agnetha and Björn to say goodbye. Agnetha still stood some steps away talking to... Britta! Benny felt a little bit guilty that he didn't notice how Britta left and so he went over to them to excuse. But Britta just laughed, "It's okay. I saw that you were busy..." Benny got a little red, "Well..." "Oh, young love! I wish I could feel it once again", Britta sighed. Agnetha laughed, "Britta, you're even younger than Benny!" "Yeah, right, I'm always forgetting how old Benny is", Britta said teasing. Benny just yawned. "Oooh, Benny have to go to bed", Agnetha laughed. "Right. I'm going home okay?", Benny asked. "Sure. Do you want to come for breakfast tomorrow?", Agnetha wondered. "Maybe...", in fact Benny was that tired he wasn't sure if he would wake up before noon.
He waved and left the house without meeting Björn but he didn't want to stick in a talk.
Tired Benny started the car and drove home.

When he opened his door he thought about Frida, like always in this times. He remembered every smile she gave him, her warm skin and her soft hair. Her blush, her "o"-mouth. Her eyes. Her sleep. Her beautiful dress. Her best shown décolleté.
He was sure she was just perfect.
And with this thought he fell asleep.