Chapter 24 - Frida

Open-eyed Frida laid in her bed and couldn't sleep. The whole day tumbled through her head, parts of sentences she'd always remember spun a circle, "You have charmed him...", "Maybe I can warm you up...", "Mylady...", "You are gorgeous...", "Maybe I'll see them...", "I love the feeling of your hand..." and of course: "I'm really looking forward to your bed..." Frida let out a hysterical giggle and turned to the other side. Her stomach was working too, there were a million and one butterflies fluttering around and making Frida feeling like she was nearly floating away. She sighed and turned on her back. The third thing that kept her awake was her mouth. Her lips were still burning after she remembered every single kiss they shared, every touch of his soft lips, every pulse he caused her to have. Frida sighed again, What are you doing to me?, she thought, Why am I so addicted to be near you?
She really was, all she wanted right this moment was going over to Benny, laying down next to him and kissing him again.
Frida turned on her tummy. She giggled about the tickling in it... Strange butterflies...

Suddenly there was the thought in her head, what was said against this, going over to Benny? Without thinking any longer about it she just swang her legs out of the bed, put on her slippers and shuffled through the corridor. Only when her hand already laid on the handle she realised that there were many reasons saying against it, for example the fact they only knew each other for some weeks. For example that they just had their first kiss. For example that Benny maybe slept already.
But just when she decided to go back without anything the soft voice of Benny whispered: "There's some space beside me waiting for you to fill it..."
Frida smiled and all her doubts were washed away by the wave of love and sparkling happiness that escaped Benny's voice. Quickly she went over to the sofa where Benny lifted the blanket to let her in.

The sofa wasn't that big and Frida nearly died by her fast heartbeat. Benny was pressed against her and his body slowly warmed her cold one although she was burning on the inside. "I waited for you to come...", Benny whispered and Frida's heart missed a beat. "I... I felt lonely and then... I thought I just...", she began but she didn't know how to explain the attraction Benny had to her.
But Benny already nodded, "I know", he just said and kissed her.

Slowly Benny's hands stroke Frida's cheek, he touched her so carefully like she was something breakable and precious. Frida loved the shivers his fingers caused and she loved his soft lips fonding her skin. With the time Benny's mouth has wandered to her nose and her forehead. Frida sighed with happiness and moved closer to Benny. Her legs roamed his and suddenly she realised that he only wore a t-shirt and his shorts. Immediately her heartbeat speeded up again and her cheeks went red, she also just had her nightgown and panties.
Frida could hear Benny's laughter, she also felt it against her chest. "I wish it was brighter so I could see you blushing...", he whispered and Frida smiled while carefully moving her hands into his hair. She ran her fingers through it and admired the softness and suddenly she noticed how tired she was. So she pulled him closer to give him a kiss. "Good night", she murmured and closed her eyes. "Good night", Benny answered quiet and laid his arm around her hips. Frida yawned and cuddled closer to Benny, within a minute she fell asleep.

Frida was woken up by the smell of newly made pancakes. Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled when she thought of Benny standing in her kitchen. Quickly Frida put on her slippers and left the sofa.

Benny stood by the cooker, humming a melody. He only wore his shirt and shorts and Frida's eyes stuck on his bottom for a second. But when Benny turned around she looked up fast.
Benny conjured a beautiful smile on his face and a warm feeling flooded through Frida's body because she knew it was just for her.

Some minutes later Benny finished the last pancake and turned around to Frida. "Is it okay that I used your cooker and the ingredients?", he asked looking a bit worried. Frida could just bring out a "Perfect" because his lips made her dizzy. Benny smiled: "Okay, thank you. Then: Smaklig Måltid!"

The pancakes were delicious, more than delicious. Frida filled them with blueberry jam which made Benny laugh and ate nearly twice as much as usually.
"Puh, I can't eat a bite more", Frida groaned when she finished her sixth pancake. Benny laughed and answered: "Surprise, surprise, you ate a LOT!" Frida looked down upset but it was a joke: "Yeah I know... But I just couldn't stop. And now I'm going to be fat!" They both bursted into laugh because Frida was everything but fat and then they laughed just because it was fun and then they laughed because they had laughed.

They cleaned up the kitchen and after Frida put away the milk she turned around and caught Benny watching her. She became red and smiled shyly. Benny answered her smile and whispered: "You are so beautiful..." Frida smiled more and couldn't take her look off his angeleyes, they charmed her and closed her mouth, although she wanted to answer that he was way more beautiful, she wanted to explain her feeling inside when he looked at her, the sparkling happiness when he was beside her, the crackling energy she felt when they kissed and the feeling of security when his arms held her tight. But her lips stayed closed and none of her thoughts got spoken.

Benny's arm moved and because Frida couldn't leave his eyes she got surprised when his fingers stroke her hip slowly sliding down. Frida held her breath without noticing, she felt her thin nightgown separating Benny's hand from her body and wished it was even thinner.