Chapter 32 - Frida

Grinning like an idiot Frida watched down on her hands, the embarrassing talk with Agnetha was over and surprisingly she hasn't died because of the many tight hugs Agnetha has given her. There has been so many questions and Frida has tried to answer them all after she has refused to tell her friend about last night. Agnetha has begged for dirty details but Frida just admitted that "it" had happened but not how. Finally Agnetha has given up but has wanted to know everything else, from the evening they had first kissed till the shower today.

Agnetha sighed: "Oh, you two are so cute... New love: giggles, blushes", she gave Frida a teasing smile, "Secret looks and a million and one butterflies..." Frida giggled, "You're talking about us like you were an old woman!", but she felt how her body warmed up at Agnetha's speech. Agnetha laughed as she replied: "Well, I am. 20 is a real age!" "I'm 24, imagine!", Frida burst out laughing.

A short knock interrupted the girls from talking about love. The door was opened and Björn appeared, "Are you ready?", he asked with a smile. Agnetha nodded, "Would you guess Frida's age at 24?", she asked and immediately Frida and her were laughing again.
Frida took a deep breath to calm down while Agnetha tried to act normally and Björn watched like there was something wrong about them. Frida giggled but stopped as Benny appeared behind Björn. His eyes caught her's and the butterflies in her stomach became alive again. Benny showed a beautiful smile and Frida gave him a big smile back when a hand interrupted the look. "Heeej, somebody home?", Agnetha laughed teasingly causing Frida to give her a nudge. "Ouch! Björn, she's hurting me...", Agnetha tried to cry but a laughter destroyed her performance.

Later the four of them sat around the table waiting for someone to say something. "Well...", Frida began finally, "Do you want to eat something?"
"No, thanks, we...", Björn began but Agnetha interrupted him, "Yes! I'm starving!" "But... We just had breakfast", Björn gave her a confused look. "But I'm hungry!", Agnetha exclaimed. "Uhoh", Benny laughed and the sound made Frida shiver, "Who's pregnant now?" Frida and Agnetha both went red but then Benny began to laugh and it was was so catching that soon all of them were shaking with laughter again. Frida enjoyed the atmosphere of happiness, everything they did seemed so natural, it was like the four were made for each other.

"Here we gooo", Agnetha shouted as she pulled Frida with her. Frida nearly collided with the small dresser beside the door and then she ran right into the door handle. "Ouch", she shouted knee-jerkly, Agnetha let go her hand and Frida fell down. There she sat, the pain didn't come yet and so she just wanted to stand up when two arms hugged her from the back. Benny's smell reached her nose and his breath stroke her neck when he whispered: "Where does it hurt?" Although her stomach now slowly began to ache Frida had to smile. Butterflies versus pain, the fight inside her went on when she tried to stand up. Benny held her close and Frida felt Agnetha's look, half apologetic, half amused. Frida smiled as Benny began to stroke her tummy, "It's fine, really", she whispered but hoped he would go on nevertheless. And he did, his soft lips roamed her neck until they placed a kiss on her cheek. Frida was just about to sink into kisses when Agnetha began to squeale and jump before her eyes. "They kissed", she screamed, "They kissed, Björn did you see it, they kissed!" Björn laughed somewhere behind them and Frida gently freed from Benny's arms to turn around. Although her whole body longed for Benny's lips she just gave him a smile, her heart melting away with his worried look. "It's fine", she repeated and when he smiled back she couldn't help giving him a kiss all the same. More squeals from Agnetha and a win for the butterflies.

Some time later, when Frida just finished her fourth bread with blueberry jam which meant that her tongue was more blue than Agnetha's, they were thinking about what to do now.
"Well, the village is very nice, it's cosy and maybe we could drink a coffee somewhere?", Benny proposed with a smile to Frida. Warmness flooded through her body, she nodded smiling too: "There are some parks too and afterwards we could go for a beer..." "Sounds good", Björn agreed, "But we have to drive home some time, remember..." It was like a beat on Frida's head, right, her friends were living in Stockholm, miles away from her Eskilstuna...
Benny stroked her cheek softly and the touch made Frida immediately feel better. But some time he would have to leave too...
"Let's just enjoy this day before thinking about goodbyes!", Agnetha exclaimed and gave Frida an encouraging smile. Frida sighed and did her best to hold the good mood. She concentrated at the moment, the moment of joy and happiness and ousted the grey loneliness of days without her friends, without Benny.

Agnetha and Björn were holding hands as they left the house to see the village once again and Frida smiled happy when she was locking the door and Benny already waited for her, one hand opened for her to take it. Agnetha turned around, sunshine in her hair she twinkled as Björn whispered something in her ear whereupon they went away fast to change kisses some trees away.

Frida just wanted to follow them slowly when Benny took a deep breath and stopped her: "Uhm... Frida? There's one thing I wanted to tell you..." Frida turned around and her look found his angeleyes fixing her. There was something in the air telling her that something important was about to happen. Breathless she went closer until there was only a hand between them. "I knew it since I first saw you in that bar...", Benny began, his hand played with her fingers. "You stood there with your eyes sprinkled with happiness, your ponytail swang with the music. And I was caught, I was caught by your eyes, by your voice and by your ponytail...", he continued. Frida had to gulp, tears were appearing in her eyes at these beautiful words. Benny smiled. "When we met again, at the party, I was happy. Happy because you were there. And yesterday was the most wonderful day in my life because I could spend the whole day with you. Holding your hand, touching your skin and...", he took another breath, "and finally kissing your lips, the lips I dreamed of since that very first day, it was a present, a present you gave me and I... I just wanted to say thank you and..."
A tear ran down Frida's cheek, Benny softly stroke it away as he whispered: "I love you."