Chapter 28 - Frida

Cuddled up in a big blanket Frida and Benny sat on the sofa. Quiet tunes flew through the room, formed to melodies they warmed up their hearts. Frida smiled and enjoyed the tight hug of Benny, his arms around her shoulders, his legs under her, his chest close to her ear. She could hear his heartbeat, constant and calmative and she felt how his breaths rose and lowered his body.
Frida's mind got sidetracked by the memories of the day they have shared together.

They have left the house, giggling about a silly joke Benny had made. Frida remembered how she has been so excited, bubbling with energy, keen on showing Benny "her" little town and in the same way afraid he wouldn't like it. They have made their way down the road, Benny holding Frida's hand with such a matter of course. The cold air has reddened their cheeks and Frida's hair has fluttered in the wind.
They have seen the church, the library, the school. Frida has talked and talked about the importance books still had in her life and how proud she had been when she had entered the school choir. Frida has shown Benny the different bars and other locations she had performed in later, her house she had been living in with her grandma, the street where her singing teacher had lived. And Benny has listened. He has been interested, he has asked a lot of questions, he has remembered people and places Frida had named.
Frida smiled as she thought of how they have kissed in front of the church, next to the library and near the park. Benny has just stopped, smiling and stroking her hands. Frida hasn't been able to resist him, his angeleyes and his touches. And Benny has made Frida feeling important, special, beloved.

"What are you thinking about Frida?", Benny softly interrupted her thoughts. Frida smiled, she loved the way he spoke her name. "Today", she whispered, "It has been great..." "Right. Because of you. It has been your life...", Benny answered and his fingers painted small circles on Frida's leg. The warm feeling attending Frida the whole day through became stronger, it sparkled up her body, filled her heart. Well, now you're part of it. My life..., she thought quietly but didn't dare to say it out loud.

Instead she sighed happy and cuddled closer to Benny. She inhaled his sweet smell and thought of how lucky she was. And how they have sat down on the sofa, in the beginning next to each other. How Benny has laid his arm around her and how she has come closer. And how Benny just has lifted her up on his lap. Frida smiled, Benny's fingers still stroked her leg and his eyes were watching her carefully.
His eyes she fell in love with at first sight, his blue-like-the-sky-but-even-more-beautiful eyes, his eyes surrounded by the dark cilia, his eyes glittering in the light of the sinking sun.
The stereo began to play To know her is to love her and Benny's lips formed to a smile, his beautiful lips, red and inviting, his lips tasting like hot chocolate with single cream, his lips her eyes shouldn't stick on but she just had to stare at them. And then they came closer. Until they touched hers and Frida was lost again.

While Frida was completely busy with enjoying Benny's soft lips he somehow found a way to coordinate his fingers too and they began to wander. Frida felt how they left burning marks on her legs and on her tummy as they slipped under her blouse. Frida moved a bit to sit in another position so she could lay her hands on Benny's chest. The blanket fell down but neither Frida nor Benny cared about it, they weren't cold anymore. Quiet contrary, Frida was burning from the inside. Benny slowly made his way up her back and she quietly gasped for air when his fingernails stroke her skin. Benny's heart beat fast under her fingers and when she slowly began to move her hands down his chest it became even faster. Frida smiled as her fingers reached the end of Benny's t-shirt, she started to roll it up just the way he did with her nightgown earlier. She felt his look burning on her skin and so she slowly looked up. Benny smiled, his eyes glowing and his fingers began to play with her belt. Frida bit her lip when he opened it, Benny gasped and pulled down her trousers. His hands grabbed her bottom and now Frida gasped before she quickly closed her and his mouth by kissing Benny passionately. She felt how her bottom aflamed her body, her mind and her heart, Benny's shirt was off faster than she could think about it. Frida moaned quietly when Benny began to open the buttons of her blouse, it fell down followed by her bra...

Take it easy with me, please
Touch me gently like a summer evening breeze
Take your time, make it slow
Andante, Andante
Just let the feeling grow

Make your fingers soft and light
Let your body be the velvet of the night
Touch my soul, you know how
Andante, Andante
Go slowly with me now

I'm your music
I'm your song
Play me time and time again and make me strong
Make me sing, make me sound
Andante, Andante
Tread lightly on my ground
Andante, Andante
Oh please don't let me down

There's a shimmer in your eyes
Like the feeling of a thousand butterflies
Please don't talk, go on, play
Andante, Andante
And let me float away

I'm your music
I'm your song
Play me time and time again and make me strong
Make me sing, make me sound
Andante, Andante
Tread lightly on my ground
Andante, Andante
Oh please don't let me down

Make me sing, make me sound
Andante, Andante
Tread lightly on my ground
Andante, Andante
Oh please don't let me down
Andante, Andante
Oh please don't let me down...

Benny softly stroked Frida's cheek, his other hand held her's. Frida sighed happy and felt for the blanket still laying in front of the sofa.
Benny gave her a small kiss and pulled her closer to him. Frida yawned and Benny laughed quietly: "Sleep well my angel", he whispered and with this words Frida fell asleep.