Chapter 22 - Frida

Immediately Frida lost the complete control about her mind. Benny's lips touching her's sent waves of electricity through her whole body, she was burning from the very inside. Without noticing she stepped forward, closer to Benny, something in her just wanted more. The kiss was still so soft, like a breath of love itself and a pair of angeleyes were watching her carefully and with a strange expression in them. Benny finished the kiss, their very first with a beautiful smile.
It didn't took a second until Frida already leaned forward again to feel his lips. Her whole body was aflame, Benny's hands wandered to her hips stroking them and this simple touches made Frida feel like in seventh heaven. Benny smiled against her lips, his eyes still fixed her, searching, asking. Frida had to smile too, an unknown feeling spread out in her body and her arms laid around Benny's neck like they had never done something else. She felt Benny's heartbeat through their clothes, it was fast and irregular, his lips moved when he whispered: "You are gorgeous." Frida felt how she became red when he kissed her again more aggressive this time, his soft lips pressed against her's and his eyes shining so beautiful. Frida's body reacted immediately, her mouth opened a bit when Benny's tongue stroked it softly and then she could taste the sweet flavour of it. Her hands wandered up into his hair pulling his head down, closer to her while her tongue danced with Benny's.

Gasping they separated, unfortunately air was still a vitally important thing although Frida wished they could go on like this forever.
Benny watched her, his eyes widened and glittering with happiness and something else...
Frida smiled, her stomach was bubbling over with butterflies and her face glowed. Benny answered the smile, stroked her cheek and took a strand of her hair twisting it around his finger without leaving her eyes.
Slowly Frida could breathe normally, well normally when she was this close to Benny, normally when they just had their first kisses, actually it was still very fast. Benny laughed quietly when he noticed the blush on her cheeks and Frida bit her lip, watching down embarrassed.
Suddenly Benny's hand left her hair, lifted her head and instantly his lips were pressed on her mouth again, his other hand pulled her closer and soon Frida was caught in the next kiss, burning and melting at once.

When Benny loosed his hold a bit and the kiss ended he looked down and said with a hoarse: "Excuse me, I lost my self-control..." Frida couldn't believe it, Benny excused for one of the best kisses she ever had. For a kiss from him? For a time in heaven? She nearly laughed but when Benny looked up contrite she prefered to kiss him again.

The kiss became fiercer and hotter, suddenly Frida pushed Benny on the sofa, she didn't do anything but her body has decided to dictate her mind. She felt Benny's surprise when she sat down in his lap, her hands churned up his hair and she pressed closer to Benny. Who smiled into the kiss and his hands began to wander down Frida's back until they reached her bottom. Frida moaned quietly and immediately she became red and stopped the kiss. "Sorry...", she murmured glowing like a traffic light, "Maybe I lost the control now..." Benny laughed quietly and kissed her nose. "I like you when you are losing control", he whispered and a shiver ran through Frida. "But maybe we should stop here this time...", he continued, "Although I could go on forever." Frida smiled shyly and tried to calm down her heart which freaked out with this words. This time? That meant there'd be more kisses? He could go on forever? He liked it?

Slowly Frida took a draught of coffee. It was cold! "It's cold", she spoke her thoughts out loud surprised. Benny tasted too and had to laugh. "We had something better to do I think", he said and watched her lips. Frida felt the blush on her face and drank quickly another mouthful. It was disgusting and slack after the sweet kisses of Benny and she nearly spat it out. "Do you want another one? Or something else?", she asked Benny who still watched her. He smiled, thought a second and said: "No, I think I'm completely satisfied." Frida giggled and took the cups away.
In the kitchen she had a short time to think about the evening, about the kisses and about what to do next. It was around 11 o'clock and she had no idea if she should offer Benny to sleep at her's - but where? - or let him leave again. But... He hasn't got a car. So, Frida's heartbeat speeded up, there was no other possibility for him but staying.

With a smile she entered the living room where Benny sat on the sofa staring into the air. "Benny?", she asked quiet to not startle him. Benny looked at her, his angeleyes gleaming in the twilight. He was so beautiful, his hair tousled, maybe it has been because of her and... Stop Frida, concentrate on your question! She took a deep breath, how could she formulate it in the right way?
"Uhm... Do... Do you want to sleep in my bed?"

Omg. The definetly wrong way to ask. Completely wrong. The red flooded her face and she tried to find the right words to explain but there was nothing.
Benny laughed quietly, "The sofa would be enough...", he answered and Frida could hear how he stood up.
Quickly she murmured something like "No you can have the bed, I'll take the sofa" but Benny interrupted her, "I really love this sofa and I bet it's more comfortable than every bed I ever slept in." She looked up and nodded, her cheeks still glowing. Benny watched her and when she turned around to get some blankets he leaned forward and whispered: "But I'm really looking forward to your bed..."