Chapter 18 - Frida

Frida smiled. It was the smile which attended her nearly the whole day and it was a beautiful smile, a smile showing her happiness.
Agnetha's words were in her head, jumping around like young unicorns and whenever one unicorn met another they whispered: "You have charmed him...". Another time they collided and then one said: "Your voice at first..." and the other answered: "Then your beauty and in the end..." and sometimes all unicorns together susurrated: "The most important, your being with all your qualities..."
And then Frida had to giggle and the unicorns tumbled around in her head meeting each other again.

They entered several rooms, Frida always looked around, keen on seeing each little detail giving information about Benny.
First there was the music room, a beautiful old piano stood right in the middle, one wall was coloured light green and everywhere hang framed posters of famous musicians. Frida loved the room from the first sight.
Then there was the bedroom, Frida hesitated shortly to enter it but Agnetha persuaded her. A big bed filled the major part of the room, the wardrobe was made of dark wood and a cute little lamp hang from the ceiling.
"Please imprint this room, I'm sure you'll get to see it very often in the future...", Agnetha said and giggled. Frida became red and watched her feet carefully trying not to think about it any longer. Which actually didn't work...

There were some more rooms, one for guests, a storeroom and two bathrooms but before Frida could watch them for real, the boys appeared behind her.
"Chili's nearly ready", Björn told Agnetha and Benny just nodded smiling at Frida. Who became red causing Agnetha to whisper in Björn's ear again. "What do you think about Benny's flat", Björn asked with an evil smile. Frida looked on her hands, "Uhm... Very comfortable and nice I think..." In fact she loved the flat, it was huge compared to her own and it was that beautiful. But she couldn't say it that way. So she just smiled and hoped that they would change the topic.
"Okay, so, what do you think about laying the table and eating?", Björn continued and of course Agnetha reacted immediately. She pulled Björn down the corridor and into the kitchen while giggling hysterically. Benny looked at Frida and rolled his eyes causing Frida to let out a short laughter. "So... Let's go too", Benny said followed by a faked girlish giggle and took her hand pulling her down the corridor just like Agnetha did.
Frida tried not to stumble which wasn't that easy because of Benny's tempo but mainly because of his hand...

When they entered the kitchen, Agnetha stood near the pot holding a perfidious spoon while Björn laid the table.
"Ahem, Miss Fältskog!", Benny said strict but he couldn't hide a smile. Agnetha made big innocent eyes and hid the spoon behind her back and everybody had to burst out laughing.

Some minutes later Frida carefully tasted the Chili. "How is it? I know it's delicious! How do you find it? Frida?", Agnetha asked excited, maybe she was even more nervous than Benny. Frida reflected. Actually she didn't remember the taste of the Chili because Benny watched her that intensive, his look has burned on her cheek and she has got sidetracked.
Quickly she took another mouthful really concentrating on it this time.
She could hardly hold back a groaning because it was so delicious, the taste beat every Chili she ever ate before.
She swallowed it and gave her friend's a big smile, "Delicious!", she exclaimed loudly. Agnetha laughed and agreed while Benny answered with one of his special smiles making her shiver and his angeleyes maybe looked a bit relieved.
Agnetha giggled, "Can I taste from your potion, Björn? Maybe it's different to mine", she asked and twinkled. Björn laughed but he twinkled back, "Of course honey, may I feed you?" "Well... Yeah, actually that's what I wanted...", Agnetha answered and opened her mouth.

Frida didn't know where to look, Agnetha and Björn were feeding each other and it was way embarrassing to watch them but next to her was Benny and she couldn't stare at him all the time because... Okay, forget this thoughts Frida, it's too late already. She stared at him. And it would be a lie if she said he was watching her first. But now he stared back and... Concentrate on your meal, Frida!
They ate a while in silence but there were more and more times with staring, Frida just couldn't resist Benny's angeleyes and she noticed his look on her very often too.
Finally the finished eating, the table sprinkled with red sauce on Björn and Agnetha's side and Agnetha hitting Björn because he made a mess on her shirt.
"You ruined my whole outfit", she screamed while laughing her head off but Björn just laughed and closed her mouth with a kiss. There were others following.
Frida looked away and... straight into Benny's eyes. "Let's go", his lips formed and stood up. Frida smiled and followed him into the living room. Benny pointed on the sofa, Frida nodded and they sat down.
Frida could feel her heartbeat speeding up when she realised the magic in the air again. "People being in love should be left alone", Benny whispered and looked deep in her eyes. Frida smiled and felt the excitement about the ambiguity of the sentence. She just wanted to reply something like "You're right, what do we want to do now?" which would have been way ambiguous again but she was interrupted by a yawn. "Oh, sorry", she murmured getting red before she yawned again. Benny gave her a smile, "What's about a little nap?", he asked softly. "Uhm...?", Frida didn't know what to answer, who'd expect this question? But she had to yawn again and finally she nodded, a wave of shyness suddenly floated over her. "It's okay, really, as I know my friends they'll be busy some more time and I've read that a nap about ten or twenty minutes would be much more useful than any longer rests." And then he laid his arm around Frida's shoulders. Her heart missed a beat while she thought of how she could react but her body took her the decision as she just cuddled up to Benny's arm. The last thing she saw before she fell asleep was the smile spreading out on Benny's face.